Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.12.2018 07:03
predictions Stan the Antworten

CALGARY - Josh Jooris says there were a lot more hats on the ice this time. Authentic Nate Thurmond Jersey .Four years after his last hat-trick— which came against Sacred Heart in the first game of his freshman season at Union College— Jooris recorded his first NHL three-goal game on Tuesday leading the Calgary Flames to a 5-2 victory over the Arizona Coyotes.It feels great, said the 24-year-old sophomore. It doesnt cross the mind at all. I go out there, try to play my game and if goals come like that, they come. Things worked out tonight.Jooris second of the night, the game-winner breaking a 2-2 tie, came at 7:13 of the second period on a neat set-up from fellow rookie Johnny Gaudreau.Up against the end boards, Gaudreau threaded a perfect centring pass to Jooris skating through the slot and with the puck on his forehand, Jooris got just enough of his shot for the puck to trickle up and over Coyotes goaltender Mike Smith.I knew it was coming. I called for it but I didnt even have to call for it. He saw me so he made a great play and I got a pretty fortunate bounce and it trickled over (Smiths) stick, Jooris said.After Sean Monahan scored an insurance goal at 8:46, the same combination struck again in the final minute with Jooris scoring into an empty net to send dozens of hats onto the ice.The clincher, which Jooris rifled in with authority on a breakaway, was his eighth goal of the season. After signing two summers ago, he spent all of his first pro season in the AHL, where he had just 11 goals in 73 games.Jooris, who was never drafted, is now tied for third in rookie goal scoring while Gaudreau, after going scoreless his first five games, is up to 19 points to sit second in the league— four behind Nashvilles Filip Forsberg.Not to be forgotten, the third member of that line, Jiri Hudler, continued his red-hot play with two assists to extend his points streak to five games (five goals, five assists).Great game. Those three — Huds, Johnny and Joor — they have quite the chemistry going. Its fun. Theyre producing and on top of this, theyre so reliable in the three zones. Theyre dominant right now, said Flames coach Bob Hartley. Theyre exciting to watch. Theyre a big, big part of our team.Also chipping in with two assists was veteran defenceman Dennis Wideman, who is enjoying a bounce-back season himself with eight goals and 15 points after scoring four times and collecting just 21 points a year ago.This year has been exciting for all of us. Young guys are coming in, theyre excited because its their first year, said the 31-year-old. Were having a lot of fun, were playing the right way and were playing hard and for the older guys, it makes it exciting to come to the rink.David Jones also scored for Calgary (16-8-2), which opened a three-game homestand. Winners of seven of their past nine, the Flames are one point back of the Anaheim Ducks and Vancouver Canucks, who are tied atop the Western Conference.Oliver Ekman-Larsson and Sam Gagner scored for Arizona (10-13-3). The Coyotes dropped their second game to the Flames in four days, having lost 3-0 to them at home on Saturday.We had some chances we didnt score on and then they made some big plays and scored some goals. We cant give up those opportunities, said Coyotes captain Shane Doan.Trailing 2-1 entering the second period, Arizona tied it at 2:02 when Karri Ramo kicked out a rebound right to Gagner, who snapped a 13-game scoring drought by burying his third of the season into the open net.We seem to be caught in this rut where were winning one then losing one, said Gagner. We have to find a way to string some wins together and make sure were playing consistently.Calgary took a 2-1 lead at 18:36 of the first on a neat set up from Kris Russell. From the side boards, Russell sent a 50-foot back-hand saucer pass across the crease that landed right on the stick of Jooris, who hammered the puck past Smith.That was unbelievable. That was one of the better passes Ive seen. It landed right on my tape, said Jooris.Ramo entered the night coming off consecutive shutouts on the road, having blanked San Jose and then Arizona.However, his quest to break Mike Vernons team record shutout streak of 164:40 set in Dec. 1992 would fall well short as Ekman-Larssons high shot from the blue-line eluded the screened Flames goaltender at 8:25, tying the score 1-1.Ramo finished with 27 saves to improve to 7-2-1.Smith had 19 stops to fall to 5-12-2. The veteran was making back-to-back starts after beating Edmonton on Monday night. Devan Dubnyk was in net for the Coyotes loss to Calgary on Saturday.Its about winning hockey games, and when you give up four, five with an empty netter, those are hard to come back in, said Arizona coach Dave Tippett.Notes: Arizona D Connor Murphy (upper body) did not play. Chris Summers drew in for him after sitting the past six games... Back skating and nearing a return for the Flames are C Matt Stajan (knee) and Mason Raymond (shoulder). They have missed 15 and 16 games respectively... The Flames led after the first period for just the fourth time. They are 4-0-0 in those games... Calgary improved to 10-1-2 when scoring first... Ramo, 28, has 24 career wins for the Flames, which is the same number Miikka Kiprusoff had when he was Ramos age.. Wholesale Warriors Jerseys Authentic . Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. Authentic Jacob Evans Jersey . - Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has been carted off the field with a right knee injury against the Ravens. http://www.cheapwarriorsauthenticjerseys.com/?tag=authentic-rick-barry-jersey . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish.A win that proved he has reached a different dimension, a testament to his growth. Kei Nishikoris five-set victory over Andy Murray in the quarter-finals of this years US Open was one of the best of his career. Probably one of his biggest since reaching the final in New York in 2014.And it was impressive, coming over four hours and from two sets to one down. But was it, as Japanese tennis veteran Kimiko Date-Krumm suggested, a victory that proved the 26-year-old Nishikori has reached a different dimension? For many the jury is still out.Not that Nishikori has not been successful already. He has won 11 career titles, an Olympic bronze medal, reached the final of the US Open, made three Masters finals, and hit as high as No 4 in the world. But there has been a common theme that seems to have prevented any further progress: fatigue or injury.In the 2014 US Open final he was beaten in straight sets by Marin Cilic, saying afterwards that his body was heavy. After losing in the semi-finals in New York to Stan Wawrinka this year, he said: I was definitely tired, especially in the end. At Wimbledon he did not look fit from the outset against Cilic and eventually retired at 6-1 5-1 down. Nishikori beat Andy Murray at this years US Open There is no doubting Nishikoris talents, but his progression to the very top has been hampered by consistent injury issues. There is also a question of whether he can physically go the distance throughout the two weeks of a Grand Slam.In 2014, one of his coaches, Dante Bottini, said that part of Nishikoris problem with injuries was mental and he didnt really know how to deal with pain and injury.It was a clearly a priority for Nishikori and his team at the time.If I have one goal for next year that would be for Kei to go out there and play 95 percent of the year healthy, said Nishikoris coach Michael Chang in December 2014. To go through the year without having an injury or something happen that takes you out for two to three weeks at a time would be a huge accomplishment and that alone would take his tennis to the next level. Mark Petchey looks ahead to the ATP World Tour Finals Chang also said that he felt Nishikori had an opportunity to win a major on any surface. Authentic Tim Hardaway Jersey. .That challenge, though, has not materialised. While he has performed well at the US Open, he has never made it beyond the fourth round at Wimbledon, has only made one quarter-final at Roland Garros and never progressed beyond the last eight in Melbourne.So what does Nishikori need to do to make the next step up?Perhaps his injuries have just been bad luck. Perhaps he need to lighten his load in 2017 and the years ahead. One aspect that could really help him win a Slam would be his serve Michael Chang I have been playing a lot of matches this year, he said last week. Maybe thats why I have been hurting these couple months, not feeling 100 percent yet.At the moment his body seems as though sometimes it is his toughest opponent.But because of his style of play that might not change. Nishikori does not have a huge serve - of the eight players in London he has the fewest aces in 2016 - and rather he excels with his court coverage and brilliant backhand.But grinding out so many points appears to be taking its toll on the world No 5.Chang admitted earlier this year that one aspect that could really help him win a Slam would be his serve. Michael Chang started working with Nishikori ahead of the 2014 season He added: Its improved a lot over the past couple of years but it still needs to get better and more consistent.Nishikori mixed it up at the US Open by serving and volleying, using the tactic to great effect against Murray in the quarter-finals.Sky Sports pundit Mark Petchey said: Hes definitely trying to protect his serve a bit better this year against obviously great returners.But will that be enough for Nishikori to consistently compete with the best?Ahead of the ATP World Tour finals, he acknowledged: I have to do a little better in the big tournaments, especially the Grand Slams and all the ATP World Tour Masters 1000s.Physically, I got much stronger the last couple of years. I try to work hard every day, try to be confident in every match and enjoy my tennis. Its good motivation.Is motivation enough to see the Japanese make the next step? That remains to be seen.Check our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis. Also See: Panel predictions Stan the danger man Murrays year in numbers Tour Finals at The O2 cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz