Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
chenyan94 Offline

19.12.2018 03:14
As a fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars Antworten

http://www.thejaguarsfootballauthentic.com/tashaun-gipson-jersey-authentic , I try to remain optimistic and positive. I think that kind of happened naturally as the team was downright awful for several years prior to the breakout 2017 season, and I had find solace in this team somewhere. Still, I haven’t been shy about calling this team out when they’re bad, either, and it is growing exponentially more difficult to have faith in this year’s squad following Jacksonville’s performance over the past three weeks. With that said, I am going to do my best to remain positive, and that’s because of the Week 8 matchup across the pond in London against the Philadelphia Eagles — another team that had high expectations this season, but is struggling with a 3-4 record. The Jaguars are 3-2 all time in the U.K. The first two games didn’t go so well for the Jags, but the club has won three games in a row at Wembley Stadium, and the players always seem to bring their best game with them. I am not sure if it is because the majority of Jacksonville’s starters are now used to the long plane ride, jet lag, atmosphere, etc., while the opponent is a lot less familiar and has to adjust, or if it’s the support the Jaguars often seem to receive from the London crowd cheering them on, or what, but I think we can remain optimistic about playing there. Granted, these numbers are inflated a bit from last year’s 44-7 mollywhopping over the Baltimore Ravens Womens Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey , but over the past three years, the Jags have outscored their foes by a total of 108-65. That’s an average of 36 points scored per game for the Jaguars versus an average of 21.66 points scored for the opponents when playing in the U.K. The Jaguars have not scored less than 30 points in any of those past three games. So the offense seems to get a boost in London, but there has also been some defensive scoring taking place in those games as well. In these past three contests, the Jaguars are averaging 345.3 total yards per game, versus 281.6 yards for the opponent. The defense has forced eight turnovers in this span, while the offense has only given the ball away once. Jacksonville has also recorded 12 sacks on defense, while only allowing five sacks on offense. The one thing the Jags need to shore up in the international games is the amount of penalties. Jacksonville needs to play much more disciplined ball in London this time around, as the team has been penalized 30 times for 281 total yards (an average of 10 penalties for 93.6 yards) in Wembley Stadium during the past three seasons. Luckily, this hasn’t hindered the Jags from winning the games, and the opponents haven’t been too far off (27 flags for 253 yards), but still that is an obvious area that needs improvement. Will Blake Bortles start on Sunday? That remains to be seen as the struggling quarterback was benched in favor of Cody Kessler in the Week 7 loss against the Houston Texans, and head coach Doug Marrone has publicly stated that the quarterback battle is “open” this week. Spoiler alert: we now know Bortles will start.Bortles had a very strong performance in 2017 with 244 yards, four touchdowns and zero turnovers. In four career games in the U.K., Bortles has completed 74 of 130 passes (57 percent) for 923 yards (230.75 yards per game) with eight touchdowns and only two interceptions and a quarterback rating of about 93. He also has not lost a fumble there. Other than the somewhat low completion percentage, these are all very encouraging numbers for the quarterback. That said, this Eagles team is still the defending Super Bowl champions and a very talented team. Despite its recent struggles, Philadelphia still boosts a very good quarterback and a strong defense, and the players are hungry for a win. Meanwhile http://www.thejaguarsfootballauthentic.com/josh-lambo-jersey-authentic , the Jaguars can’t seem to move the ball offensively, and have been turning the ball over at an alarming rate. This is definitely not going to be an easy game for the Jaguars, but the team needs to respond and fix its issues. London may be the perfect opportunity for that. Again, every year is different, and something — or maybe multiple things — need to change for the Jaguars (perhaps Carlos Hyde will give the team a much needed boost in Week 8). All of this said, I think it’s fair to remain cautiously optimistic about Jacksonville’s chances in London. Hi, I’m John Gennaro, EP of SB Nation Team Brands Podcasts, and I’m looking for a few good Jacksonville Jaguars podcasters. To date, we’ve launched 28 NFL podcasts as a part of the Vox Media Podcast Network. Podcasts and podcasters that join our network enjoy a level of promotion that is generally unmatched and could only be provided by SB Nation, with our experience and expertise in giving a voice to the fan.Now, we’re looking to launch a podcast that represents the Big Cat Country community and we need your help. The same type of great coverage and entertainment that you’ve come to expect from this site is what we should expect from the podcast that we build.About SB Nation team podcasts鈥e’re building our Big Cat Country podcast in the model of our site: A place to go to every day for the latest news, opinions, and insight. A place with a diverse range of voices that each cover the team in their own, unique way. That means that we’re looking for more than one show for the Big Cat Country podcast (and more than one show for all of SB Nation’s team brand podcasts.) Keep reading to find out if this may be the right opportunity for you. What are we looking for?We’re looking for people who can help Big Cat Country take podcasting to the next level. That means people who want to bring their shows to Big Cat Country, or who can demonstrate their ability to build a show about the Jaguars.And right now, the spots are open. Whether you want to do previews, recaps http://www.thejaguarsfootballauthentic.com/a.j.-bouye-jersey-authentic , deep analysis, or something weird and uniquely for the Big Cat Country community, it makes sense to get in on the ground floor. We don’t have room for an infinite number of shows.What skills and qualifications should you have?We’re looking for people who:Have a passion for the Jacksonville Jaguars.Ideally already enjoy reading, commenting, and participating in the Big Cat Country community.Have experience recording, editing, and producing podcasts.Are self-starters and comfortable meeting deadlines.Have a vision for how to carve out a special space in Big Cat Country’s podcast lineup. What do we pay?Podcasting contributors who join Big Cat Country will be paid monthly stipends related to their monthly downloads. How do you apply?Please send a cover letter and a podcast sample to SB Nation’s talent manager for team brands, Jeanna Thomas, at jeanna.thomas@sbnation.com. You will not be considered for this role unless you submit both items. If you have an idea for a new Jaguars show you’d want to start as part of the Big Cat Country podcast, please include it in your cover letter. You can also hit Jeanna up with any questions about the position, Big Cat Country, or SB Nation in general.What if I’m interested but don’t have a podcasting sample?If you’re not sure if your background and experience align with what we’re asking for above, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply. You don’t need a professional studio to record a podcasting sample--sometimes recording a few minutes on your phone can be enough.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz