Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
chenyan94 Offline

19.12.2018 03:45
That’s something I haven’t said in quite some time Antworten

Another week http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kelvin-beachum-jersey , another Jets win. That’s something I haven’t said in quite some time, but wouldn’t mind getting used to repeating. I rewatched this game and a few things stood out. First, I have to take back my initial review of Williams in this game. Outside of a few dominant plays that had minimal impact, he did nothing of note and it wasn’t really due to superior OL play or double teams, as is sometimes the case. He needs to step it up. Avery Williamson didn’t record a lot of tackles, but he saved multiple TDs in coverage and had a nice interception. Adams also deserves a shout out, but honestly, he’s been either good or great in every game this year. I think he’s got a real shot at the Pro Bowl and he could develop into a player that was absolutely worth the 6th overall pick last year, even as a safety. Now onto this week’s reward winners:Bronze Star: CB Morris Claiborne (4 tackles, 2 PDs, 1 INT Neal Sterling Jersey , 1 TD)While his interception was more of a “right place, right time” play than anything planned, you have to love how he set the tone of the game right out of the gate. Though they played against one of the worst receiving groups without T.Y. Hilton, Claiborne held up very well despite Luck’s best efforts to rally his team. Claiborne has really rewarded the Jets for placing their trust in him over the last 2 years despite his injury concerns. He’s been the best corner on the team thus far despite the contract given to Johnson, and has handled being the #1 quite well despite the losses of Johnson and Skrine. Claiborne and Adams have been bright spots on a secondary that hasn’t quite lived up to the investment.Silver Star: QB Sam Darnold (24 of 30 for 280 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 6 rushes for 8 yards)I’ll admit I’ve been down on Darnold thus far. Outside of his play against the Broncos, buoyed heavily by both incredible plays by Crowell and the run blocking as well as a pathetic effort by the Broncos defense, I’ve thought he looked pretty bad out there. Don’t get me wrong. I think he’s going to be a good one. I’ve just seen a lot of bad against some admittedly strong defenses. This was the game I’ve been praying for from him. Outside of one horrendous interception, Darnold was perfect. His ball placement at times is startling and he’s thrown absolute dimes to Robby in the end zone in back to back games. This is what I hope to see for the next decade Authentic Doug Middleton Jersey , and he deserves his spot on the list this week.Gold Star: K Jason Myers (7 for 7 on field goals, 3 for 3 on extra points, 8 touchbacks)You have to give it up to Myers this week. Somehow the Jets have had two players set franchise records in back to back weeks. Now I don’t have the numbers in front of me, but I feel safe in assuming that doesn’t happen often. Anyway, what can you say? Myers nailed all 10 of his kicks, including some 40+ yard kicks, and only allowed 2 returns on his kicks, neither of which got far. While I understand some of the trepidation with a guy like Myers, it’s amazing when you realize that he leads the NFL in field goals, field goal percentage (minimum of 12 attempts), and has hit a 55 yarder this season. Yeah Youth Brandon Copeland Jersey , he’s missed an extra point and he will probably not keep this up, but he deserves respect for how he’s kicked thus far and a gold star for setting a franchise record this week.So there you have it, six weeks in and the table stands:Jamal Adams 5 points (2 silver, 1 bronze)Quincy Enunwa 4 points (1 gold, 1 bronze)Darron Lee 4 points (2 silver)Isaiah Crowell 3 points (1 gold)Henry Anderson 3 points (1 gold)Avery Williamson 3 points (1 gold)Jason Myers 3 points (1 gold)Andre Roberts 3 points (1 gold)Sam Darnold 2 points (1 silver)Leonard Williams 2 points (1 silver)Bilal Powell 2 points (2 bronze)Morris Claiborne 1 point (1 bronze)Robby Anderson 1 point (1 bronze)Jets training camp news and live updates 8/22 Today is the end of Jets training camp in 2018. The team will break camp a couple of days ahead of the third preseason game against the New York Giants.Camp began focused on a player who was not there for the start. Sam Darnold began as a holdout. After missing three practices, he signed his contract and has not looked back. This year’s training camp has featured a standout performance by the likes of third round pick Nathan Shepherd. Players like Derrick Jones have tried to show they are taking the next step. And there has been an unfortunate number of injuries.It isn’t clear whether this will be a busy practice day. Since it is the final day of camp and the last practice before a game, my guess is that it will not be busy. Even so, the GGN Twitter widget is embedded below one last time in camp to provide you with updates.Tweets from https://twitter.com/GangGreenNation/list...american-widget

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz