Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

29.12.2018 06:39
Good Morning Gjallahorn ED Note Antworten

There is some NSFW language in the video. You’ve been warned.Good morning Horners! We’re back with another “In The Raw” version www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com , our immediate post game reaction. Ted, Drew and Dave discuss what should have been a win or loss, but ended up in one the weirdest ties in the history of the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikings have tied Green Bay 3 times in my lifetime, all at Lambeau Field (1978, 2013, and 2018). Simply bizarre. From Laquon Treadwell to Daniel Carlson...Oy! But, what a 4th quarter comeback too! Simply wild! Speaking of wild, our reactions and our (possibly altered) states of mind were wild as well. Give it a listen or watch and end your morning with a laugh.Like, subscribe, and ring that bell! Then shout SKOL! As always, enjoy the watch!The show’s theme music is licensed through AudioJungle, the song is Stylish Powerful Energetic Rock.(All rights go to The National Football League, the Minnesota Vikings, and all their broadcasters. I do not own any of the music and the footage used in this video. No copyright infringement intended. We do not gain any profit from our videos, and they are for entertainment and educational purposes only) “Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment Minnesota Vikings T-Shirt , news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”Wednesday Open Thread: September 19, 2018 A very merry hump day to you all!There were a couple roster moves yesterday, as the team made room for their new kicker. Yes, the Vikings and Dan Bailey made it official, they’re going steady. The Vikings have had less-than-stellar luck with kickers as of late.......well, for a very long time, with the exception of the Norwood years. They had a nice run with Gary Anderson until.......well, you know. It really has been a while, though, and I’ll be happy to not hyperventilate and develop a sudden case of tourettes every time the Vikings attempt a field goal. There was also a bit of a sly move by the Vikings front office to bring Tom Johnson back to the team, Ted has the details in the story linked below. All in all, it was a busy day for the Vikings, as they also prepare for their next contest of the young season Minnesota Vikings Hats , as the Bills will travel to Minnesota to face off against the Kings of the North on Sunday. Kickoff is at noon, but I’m sure you already knew that.Around the DN since our last open thread:Ted has all the details surrounding the move to bring Tom Johnson back to Minnesota.Ted also brought us the latest edition of Zim Tzu, one of the highlights of my week.Chris shares the details of the Dan Bailey signing, and the move to release Stacy Coley.Chris also takes a brief look at Vikings/Bills history. Seeing the Vikings/Bills, all I can think about is being beaten by Kyle Orton and giving up the first down on 4th and 21.It appears that Dan Bailey wanted the Vikings as much as the Vikings wanted Dan Bailey, Chris has the story.Jonah Dylan fills you in on what you missed from week 2.Stefon Diggs was on Celebrity Family Feud, and he had an.....interesting answer to a question in the fast money round, from Chris. This is hilarious.From Skelly10, Adam Thielen and his wife, Caitlin started the Thielen Foundation, which will be in partnership with the University of MN Masonic Children’s Hospital. The foundation will focus on pediatric behavior health, and serve the children at the hospital and their families. Bravo, Thielen family, I love seeing our players helping the community and making a difference in the lives of those who are going through struggles that you cannot imagine. the impact that these players can have on individual lives is more significant than anyone can imagine.Ted and Di posted Roughing the Podcast 53 can maybe make a field goal.Chris has a spot where you can keep up with all the latest Vikings-Bills news. Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the NFL:FoxSports North shows Kirk Cousins already played his way into the Vikings’ record books, and he’s just getting started.At Vikings.com, watch the Good Morning Football crew discuss Cousins and his seemingly perfect fit with the Vikings, and Tom Pelissoro gives some insight into yesterday’s roster moves.ESPN wonders if Bilichick will hit the lottery with Josh Gordon.More drama in Pittsburgh Minnesota Vikings Womens Hoodie , as Antonio Brown didn’t show up on Monday, per NFL.com.From ESPN, Carson Wentz is back for the Eagles and will start this week. The future hall-of-famer has been recovering from a knee injury he sustained in week 14 of last year.We come to today’s media selection:I know many of you aren’t aware that there are words above the media selection, so you may not see Chris’ link to Diggs’ appearance on Family Feud. Here’s the money round where Diggs gives a very good, and very funny, answer to one of the questions. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz