Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

25.01.2019 07:00
OAKLAND, Calif. [url=http://www.authenticfootballshopbears.com/c-102-bears-cody-parkey-j ersey.aspx]Cody Parkey Bears Jersey[/url Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. Cody Parkey Bears Jersey . -- Felix Hernandez has never felt better at the beginning of a season. That certainly bodes well for the former Cy Young Award winner. Hernandez took a shutout into the ninth inning, Dustin Ackley and Abraham Almonte hit home runs and the Mariners beat the Oakland Athletics 3-1 Saturday. Hernandez (2-0) retired the first 11 batters on the way to his 16th career win over the Athletics, his most against any team. Hernandez walked one and struck out eight while allowing a run on six hits over 8 1/3 innings. "My pitches were looking good all day long," Hernandez said. "I could throw them all for strikes. I felt strong and my pitches were there. Physically I feel great and I have all my pitches." Fernando Rodney, who struggled during spring training, got the final two outs to record his first save with the Mariners. Robinson Cano had two hits. "Im just working on locating my fastball in spring," Rodney said. "It was real good today; its the season." Dan Straily (0-1) allowed three runs on six hits over his six innings. He walked one and struck out seven. "It was disappointing," Straily said. "A two-seamer comes back over the plate and I yanked one. I did a good job of executing the game plan minus those two pitches." Straily carried a shutout into the fifth inning before Ackleys towering two-run shot gave the Mariners a 2-0 lead. With two outs, Almonte drove Strailys 1-0 pitch even deeper into the right field bleachers. "After seeing him a couple of times you get used to what hes got and can throw out better at bats," Ackley said. "There was a runner on third, maybe hes thinking about him, and gives me a pitch to hit." The way Hernandez was pitching, the run support was more than enough. "Id say for seven innings that might be the best weve seen him," As manager Bob Melvin said. "It seemed like his fastball had a little extra hop and he mixed in his breaking stuff well." Jed Lowrie, who hit a home run leading off the ninth, broke up Hernandezs no-hit bid with a two-out single in the fourth. Brandon Moss, who had two hits, followed with a bloop double but Hernandez struck out Yoenis Cespedes on three pitches. "I saw the same guy I saw last week," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. "Hes pretty good. Ill take that every time." Coco Crisp tripled with one out in the sixth but was stranded there when Josh Donaldson struck out and Lowrie popped out. Hernandez improved his record to 67-3 when going at least seven innings and allowing three or fewer runs. "When we can score first it puts pressure on the other team and makes Felix even better," Ackley said. "If we got one run, I thought it would be enough the way he was pitching." The Mariners pitching staff extended their club record season-opening streak to allowing three or fewer runs to five. Hernandez, who turns 28 on Tuesday, ranks fourth on the all-time list with 1,722 strikeouts before the age of 28 behind Sam McDowell, Bert Blyleven and Walter Johnson. NOTES: RHP Sonny Gray (0-0, 0.00) will start Sundays series finale against the Mariners. Hes working on a 13-inning scoreless streak dating to last year after pitching six innings in the season opener. . Erasmo Ramirez (1-0, 2.57) starts for the Mariners. He gave up two runs on six hits over seven innings in his first start. . Cano is batting .342 (27 for 79) in his last 19 games in Oakland. . The As first four games averaged 3 hours, 29 minutes. . Hernandez is 5-0 in his last 10 games in Oakland. ... Cespedes, who has hit 10 homers against Seattle pitching, hit a ball into the left field bleachers in the ninth that curved foul a pitch before flying out to right. Trey Burton Bears Jersey . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Chase Daniel Bears Jersey . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. http://www.authenticfootballshopbears.com/c-96-bears-joel-iyiegbuniwe-jersey.aspx . The Padres made the moves before Fridays game at Washington. They promoted infielder Jace Peterson from Double-A San Antonio and right-hander Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Facing third-and-14 at the 1, Nebraska had a choice: Sneak the ball in hopes of getting a little extra room to punt or take a shot deep. The Cornhuskers chose to throw -- and boy did they wing it. Tommy Armstrong Jr. connected with Quincy Enunwa for a 99-yard touchdown strike-- the longest play in school history -- and Nebraska held on to beat No. 23 Georgia 24-19 in the rain-soaked Gator Bowl on Wednesday. "I know one thing: There will never be a longer play in the history of college football than that one," Cornhuskers coach Bo Pelini said. "That was a big play for us." Equally big were Georgias failures down the stretch. The Bulldogs (8-5) dropped two fourth-down passes in the closing minutes, helping Nebraska (9-4) close out its first bowl victory since 2009. Nebraska, playing in its 50th bowl, also ended a four-game losing streak against teams from the Southeastern Conference. The streak included a 45-31 loss to Georgia in the Capital One Bowl last season. The rematch was much different. Nebraska did a solid job against running back Todd Gurley, who ran for 125 yards and a touchdown last year. Gurley finished with 86 yards on the ground. Gurley was more effective in the passing game, catching seven passes for 97 yards. His 25-yard scoring reception to open the fourth quarter cut Nebraskas lead to 24-19. The Bulldogs had two really good chances to take the lead, but Rantavious Wooten and Arthur Lynch dropped fourth-down passes in the red zone. "I think I turned my head at the last second and was thinking end zone," Lynch said. "Its one of those situations. Its not so much I dropped the pass. Its that I let my team down. At the end of the day, its one of those things that you can never forget, brush off your shoulders. "Its a win or a loss, and we lost. But I will never able to forget this one. If I run that play 49 more times, I make the catch." The drops capped Georgias woes. The Bulldogs moved inside the 21 seven times, but settled for four field goals. The final two were costly. Wooten dropped a fourth-and-2 pass around the 10 with 4:42 remaining. Georgia got the ball back with 3:18 to play and marched toward thee end zone. Anthony Miller Bears Jersey. But Lynch couldnt haul in a fourth-and-3 pass that would have moved the chains with about 25 seconds remaining. "That (stinks)," Gurley said. "To go all the way down there like that and on fourth down you just give it to them, thats a bad feeling right there." Nebraska ran out the clock from there and then celebrated wildly all over the field. Enunwa was named the games Most Valuable Player -- and for good reason. He recorded the longest play in Nebraska and Gator Bowl history. After a timeout to discuss options on third and long, Armstrong dropped back and heaved the ball as far as he could to Enunwa, who was streaking wide open down the left sideline. Georgia cornerback Shaq Wiggins let Enunwa go, but got no safety help. Quincy Mauger had a chance to tackle Enunwa, but bounced off him just past midfield. Enunwa coasted the rest of the way. "It was kind of just one of those calls where you dont have too many options out there, stuck on your own 1-yard line," Enunwa said. "Luckily our coaches trust in us as playmakers." Enunwa finished with four receptions for 129 yards and two touchdowns. He also had a 5-yard TD reception in the second quarter. The second was his 12th scoring catch of the season, breaking the school record of 11 set by Johnny Rodgers in 1971. Armstrong, filling in for injured starter Taylor Martinez, completed 6 of 14 passes for 163 yards, with two touchdowns and an interception. Ameer Abdullah ran 27 times for 122 yards and a score. It was his 11th 100-yard game of the season. Turnovers -- along with those dropped passes -- were the difference. Reggie Davis muffed a punt deep in Georgia territory in the second quarter and Nebraska scored two plays later. The Huskers also turned Hutson Masons lone interception into a touchdown. Mason, making his second straight start in place of injured starter Aaron Murray, completed 21 of 39 passes for 320 yards, with a touchdown and an interception. "I dont think anybody wants to go out there and slosh around," Georgia coach Mark Richt said. "But I thought Hutson, as time went on and got used to the elements, did a really good job." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz