Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

25.01.2019 07:00
Game Speed! We often hear that term. [url=http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panthers-torrey-smith-blue-jersey/ ]Torrey Smith Panth Antworten

Game Speed! We often hear that term. Torrey Smith Panthers Jersey . What is it and why is it different? Coaches, for all of time, have asked their respective players and teams to practice fast. Why? Well they are trying to mimic the tempo and flow of an actual game and/or contest. No matter the sport, when the lights go on and the bullets are flying for real, things change and game speed is different than practice. My entire career, every time I took to the practice field, I busted my tail to simulate actual game speed. This stems from growing up in Texas. Not to say that Texas has cornered the market on practicing fast, but I was fortunate to have some unbelievably intense and quality coaches in my earlier football days in Dallas. Every drill was the same for me, whether it be taking drops with the other quarterbacks, working with the big boys and running backs during inside run, skelly or team period. The mindset was to push to get better, dont waste a rep, prove yourself and practice fast. Why? All in hopes of making the actual game slow down. Pushing yourself in these situations is only part of the challenge. Getting your teammates to go 100 per cent all the time to help duplicate actual game speed is critical. Executing at game speed during practice is a total commitment to excellence, by everyone. This mindset has to be shared not only by your offensive teammates but equally important, the Look Team. The Look Team is comprised mostly of back-up defensive players, developmental squad members and in some cases, defensive starters. Having the Look Team dialed in and flying around giving you and your teammates exact replication of the anticipated defensive fronts, stunts and coverages, is paramount. If not, you are just fooling yourself and wasting time, which is otherwise known as going through the motions! When you have not been under the lights executing at game speed for a period of time your tempo, rhythm and timing are altered drastically. This period of time away for game action does not have to be very long before the gap starts to develop and execution wanes. Im talking a week or two and BAM, you can be behind...this is very frustrating. Now theres also something else, something very big you have to take into account. Athletes who are away from game action for any length of time are typically recovering from some type of injury. When this happens, athletes have to get over the mental hurdle of being injury free. Believe me, this is a beast in and of itself! When overcoming an injury, no matter how hard you work in practice to try and convince yourself that all is good, its in the real game conditions when the truth is discovered. Why is this? Well in todays game with contact during practice being monitored and certainly limited on so many fronts, actual game conditions from this standpoint are difficult to duplicate. Once back into the the fray and you are convinced mentally that you are one hundred percent, now you can concentrate on dealing with the tempo, rhythm and timing of game speed. We see many examples of this every week in sport. On Monday Night Football this week, we saw the likes of Johnny Football Manziel adapting to game speed at a completely different level. It almost looked like he had never played the game before. His timing was horrendous and thats game speed coming into play, rearing its completely different, sometimes ugly head, or in Johnnys case, finger. Take for instance 2011 CFL Most Outstanding Player Travis Lulay in his three brief appearances in this past weeks game versus the Argos. Travis looked like he was having a few problems adjusting to game speed, and thats putting it nicely! Perfect example of a player first having to overcome the mental hurdle of injury and secondly trying to adjust to the speed of the game. We know Lulay can do it, as hes done it before. With Manziel, thats a different story! Ill give you an example of all this coming together. When there is an all out focus coupled with a consistent effort and will to prepare to win, good things will happen. Theres nothing like being on top of your game, knowing that you have put in the time and have done everything humanely possible to have success when the lights go on. All that preparation, video study, conditioning, rehab, practicing at full speed, effort and training does pay off. Theres stepping into the huddle with your teammates, looking them in the eye and confidently calling a play anticipating a certain defensive front, stunt and coverage. Telling them this is money, a touchdown if we all do our jobs. After a few coaching points and reminders to the guys, you break the huddle and cruise up to the line of scrimmage. Watch the defence react to your formation, connect the dots and already know, BANG, you got em! Your guys go into motion, which gives you even more indicators that the right play is called and now its just a matter of going through your cadence, taking the snap, looking a defender off opening up more room for your target and delivering a strike that puts six points on the board! Thats what its all about! Being in control and executing at the highest level. Ex-players often say that they miss the guys in the locker room the most after they retire, thats definitely part of it, but for me its also the precise execution with those same guys on the field, due to all the hard work and sacrifices made together. Thats what I miss the most! If Ive said it once, Ive said it a hundred times. You have to play the game to learn the game and so much of this is adjusting to the speed of the game at all levels. Now go out there and earn that opportunity to play by practicing fast, and make sure its at game speed! Ready Break!!! Dontari Poe Jersey . The Stampeders announced the move on Wednesday. Bell spent his first two CFL seasons with the B. Dontari Poe Panthers Jersey .ca. Kerry, In Mondays Habs/Bruins game, there were three questionable/brutal calls against the Habs late in the game - Tomas Plekanec, then Douglas Murray, then Brendan Gallagher. http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panthers-d-j-moore-blue-jersey/ . The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- C.J. Watson needed a night like this. The sixth-year NBA pro wasnt knocking down shots and didnt feel like much of a contributor this season for the Indiana Pacers. That all changed Wednesday night. Watson hit five 3-pointers in the fourth quarter and finished with a season-high 18 points to help the Pacers to their fifth straight victory, a 99-74 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "I have been struggling and I knew Id been struggling," Wilson said. "But I just stayed in the gym, stayed focused and just kept working and stayed confident. I tried to go out there, be aggressive and take what the game gave me." Watson had made just 6 of 29 3-pointers this season coming into the game. He was 6 of 8 against the Bobcats. "I think he was just looking for it and we drew some plays up for him," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. "One of them was in transition and we got him one early when we got him a corner flare. Sometimes, when you hit the first shot, it changes your momentum of the game. Hed been struggling with his shot but hes kept working." Lance Stephenson had 15 points and 10 rebounds and Roy Hibbert added 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Pacers. Paul George had 15 points to surpass 3,000 for his career. Al Jefferson had 16 points and nine rebounds for the Bobcats, who have lost six of their last seven at home. The NBAs best defence limited the Bobcats to 31 per cent shooting as the Pacers improved to 14-1, the best start in franchise history. Indiana held Charlottes backcourt duo of Kemba Walker and Gerald Henderson to a combined 6 of 32 from the field. "They keep you from getting into the paint and they have long, strong defenders on the perimeter," Henderson said. "And then they really protect the basket well with Hibbert. Playing a team like that, if your jump shot is not falling then its going to be tough to beat them." Indiana led 60-52 entering the fourth quarter despite shooting just 28 per cent from the field. Thats whhen Watson caught fire. Carolina Panthers Jerseys. He knocked down three 3-pointers in the opening three minutes to help push the lead to 12. His fourth 3-pointer helped stretch the lead to 17 with 6:45 left in the game. "Thats when we went haywire," Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said. The Pacers would finish 14 of 20 from the field in the fourth quarter, including 7 of 9 on 3-pointers to outscore the Bobcats 39-22. "Good Indiana Pacers-style win with offensive balance and different guys stepping up each night and dominating with defence and rebounding," Vogel said. "C.J. Watson obviously was the star of the game tonight. It seems like its a different guy every night for us." It was a rough night offensively for the Bobcats (7-9), who had more fouls (27) than field goals (26). The Pacers set the tone early, holding the Bobcats to 4-of-22 shooting from the field in the first quarter to jump out to a 22-11 lead. Clifford said after the game hes still a little "concerned" about his teams offence. "We have to continue to develop our post-up game with Al and we have to be more diligent about staying with what were doing," Clifford said. Charlotte would hang tough and cut the lead to five at the break behind 10 first-half points from Jefferson, who was able to challenge Hibbert in the low post. Jeffersons presence helped minimize the effects of Henderson and Walker, who struggled to find their stroke and were a combined 3 of 16 from the field in the first half. George entered the game averaging 26.8 points over the previous four games and had 12 points at halftime. But he picked up his third and fourth fouls in the opening two minutes of the second half, sending him to the bench. NOTES: The Pacers have only allowed 100 points once this season, that coming in a 110-94 loss to Chicago earlier this month. ... George has scored in double figures in every game this season. ... The Pacers have won four of their last five games against the Bobcats. ... Walker was 3 of 17 from the field and Henderson was 3 of 15. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz