Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
huangjian123 Offline

22.02.2019 03:51
Spencer Long Jersey Antworten

NFL Power Rankings http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-russell-wilson-jersey , Week 6: Seahawks can’t really move up or down, right? This is a continuation of a power rankings article where I don’t tell you the status of all 32 teams, only one.In last week’s power rankings, I guesstimated that the Seattle Seahawks must be like the 20th best team in the NFL, or so. That doesn’t put them near the upper echelon of teams, but then again, what is the upper echelon of pro football right now?You’ve got the LA Rams 12th Fan Jersey , the New Orleans Saints, and the Kansas City Chiefs on top. Even then, the Saints and Chiefs have had atrocious defensive performances this season. Next you have the Chicago Bears, who were terrible on offense up until an opportunity came knocking in the form of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the Cincinnati Bengals, who are still led by Andy Dalton last time I checked.Can you really bank on teams with Mitchell Trubisky, Dalton Authentic Jarran Reed Jersey , Blake Bortles, Marcus Mariota, Joe Flacco, or Ryan Tannehill? Additionally, I’m just not going to get aboard the Cam train and the Carolina Panthers only squeezed by the New York Giants in the form of a 63-yard field goal.Somehow I’ve started to convince myself that the Seahawks should move up the rankings, but to what end?Putting Seattle in the top half of the league sort of undercuts the fact that only a week ago they looked like the league’s worst offense against the then-winless Arizona Cardinals. While we can’t overrate their near-win over the Rams, we also can’t underrate their near-loss to the Cardinals. The best solution for Seattle: just win all four quarters against the Oakland Raiders this week.The Seahawks don’t need a bad win or a good loss Youth Nick Vannett Jersey , they need a good win. They need to play the way they played on Sunday, just against a much, much, significantly worse team. Win by 20. Then they can move up from 20, which is about where I guess they still are.The rest of the league has left the door wide open.Patriots waive ex-Seahawks WR Amara Darboh just two days after claiming him Wide receiver Amara Darboh was one of the more prominent names released by the Seattle Seahawks over the weekend, as the 2017 third-round draft pick didn’t even last two seasons before the front office decided to cut him loose. On Sunday, Darboh was claimed by the New England Patriots 4Justin Britt Jersey , sparking the usual fear that Bill Belichick and Tom Brady would work their evil magic and turn him into a productive part of the offense.It’s been one week since you looked at me two days, and Darboh has apparently been waived again, per Field Yates.Mike Garofalo reports that Darboh is having surgery, although nothing more was specified. He’d been battling hip problems throughout Seahawks preseason (which caused him to miss every game), as well as a clavicle injury. Whatever the case, the surgery looks to be the main reason why the Patriots have made this decision. The transaction hasn’t been made official yet, so it’s possible that he’ll go through as waived/injured. If that’s the case and he goes unclaimed Tyler Lockett Jersey , Darboh would wind up on New England’s injured reserve.Update: Darboh is being waived with an injury designation.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz