Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Java Scripts
huangjian123 Offline

22.02.2019 04:34
Brian Winters Jersey Antworten

Broncos snap counts against Baltimore Our coaching staff had to use some untested players this week because of injuries to both Adam Jones and Tramaine Brock Royce Freeman Jersey , but there were some other interesting player usages last game as well. Our six game-day inactives for this one were:Kevin Hogan, Adam Jones, Dymonte Thomas, Alexander Johnson, Demarcus Walker, Elijah Wilkinson and Sam JonesFour players were game-day active but did not get any offensive or defensive snaps: Joseph Jones, Keishawn Bierria, Max Garcia and Billy Turner. Garcia and Turner were only on the field for two snaps (both PATs) last game. Offensive Snap PercentagesThere were no real surprises here relative to last game. We did not run six offensive lineman on any play (Billy Turner got 0 offensive snaps). Tim Patrick Authentic Case Keenum Jersey , after making the game-winning play against Jokeland, got a grand total of two offensive snaps. Matt Lacosse got one offensive snap - giving him four in three games. I guess his spot on the game-day active roster is secured by his special teams snaps (13 in this game). Defensive Snap PercentagesThis is where our coaches made some interesting decisions. I’ll let you look at the data first and see if you have the same questions that I did.Von Miller is arguably the best defensive player in the game. Why was he only on the field for 68% of the defensive snaps? Bradley Roby (who has played poorly this year by most measures) was only on the field for 78% of the defensive snaps. Isn’t he our #2 CB? Does that mean we had plays with Yiadom playing as the #2 CB? Or did we run plays with only one CB on the field with Parks or Simmons acting as a de facto CB? According to PFF (and I trust them less and less each week), Bradley Roby is currently the 96th best CB in the league out of 103 that they rate. So by their analysis he is one of the worst CB’s in the league. Josey Jewell saw his snap% almost double in game two relative to game one and then in game three relative to game two. It would appear that the coaching staff is putting a lot of faith into the rookie, but it was necessitated by Brandon Marshall’s nagging injury. Isaac Yiadom saw his first significant action in a real NFL game and was not terrible (IMO) despite being attacked multiple times. Bradley Chubb saw his snap % reduced for the second game in a row. The fact that both he and Von were only on the field for two out of three defensive snaps really has me scratching my head. Can anyone explain that? Sound off in the comments and let’s get this discussion started. The Denver Broncos set an NFL record for most yards rushing given up in a two-week span with 593 yards, which included two consecutive 200 yard rushers - also an NFL record. These are not records a team wants to set, either.Head Coach Vance Joseph sounds like he is ready to go back to using more base defense over the nickel, since that change appears to be when the defense began to be run through on the ground.“I believe we can,” Joseph said on Tuesday when asked if the run defense can be turned around. “The first three weeks Youth Jared Veldheer Jersey , we gave up 3.2 a carry. We’ve had really two bad weeks, and it’s really with our nickel defense. We have to fix that and obviously play in more fronts and fix it that way.”For two straight weeks, the Broncos matched up 11 personnel with the nickel without any adjustments despite those record-setting marks. “We have to go back and look at everything, from how we fit things, the fronts we play and how we tackle,” Joseph said. “The first month of the season, that wasn’t a problem for us, even against Kansas City. He popped one run against K.C. Ronald Leary Jersey , it was really two missed tackles. Again, you have to go back and really look at what the problems are.”Wade Phillips must have known the nickel would be problematic with the players he had last year, because he mostly matched up 11 personnel with their base defense with Justin Simmons in the slot. Current Defensive Coordinator Joe Woods used similar tweaks last year to great effect as the defense finished strong against the run in 2017. The big question now is whether or not the problem is Vance Joseph meddling in the defensive play-calling the last few weeks trying to fix some issues in the pass defense, because Woods didn’t seem to have a problem with his defense stopping the run until a few weeks ago.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz