Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
liny195 Offline

06.03.2019 03:38
www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com Antworten

Good morning http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/kareem-martin-jersey , New York Giants fans! The 1-5, drama-ridden, Giants are an easy target for critics these days. On Friday, WFAN’s Mike Francesa and NFL analyst Phil Simms were among those taking aim.Francesa: “Half a decade of garbage football”Known for his epic rants, Francesa opened his Friday show by lambasting the Giants. He said they “stink,” have “become a bad football organization” and have produced “half a decade of garbage football.” Here’s more:Honestly, it’s hard to disagree with any of that.Simms: Eli done as a big-time QBSpeaking with host Chris Russo on his Sirius XM Mad Dog sports radio channel, Simms was frank in his assessment of Eli Manning. Russo asked him if Manning was “done as a big-time starting quarterback.”Simms’ response: “As a big-time starting quarterback? Yes. OK, when you phrase it that way, as a big-time starter he is. Here’s how I look at it. I’ve said it many times during the offseason. The Giants built this team for this year for Eli Manning to have success. That’s what they did. They re-did basically the whole offensive line. They’ve signed Odell Beckham, Jr. They bring in an offensive coach, the defensive coach. Everything was there. They draft Saquon Barkley, which is a great deal. We saw the kid can be great http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/aldrick-rosas-jersey , we know that. So it’s all set up. Sterling Shepard, a good second receiver. Evan Engram, we know he’s hurt, but it’s all there because we want the quarterback to do well, and it’s not working out.”Russo also asked Simms whether Manning or the offensive line should get more blame.“Well, it’s always a combination. The line has not been great. But, you know, the last couple of weeks there’s opportunity to stand there and throw the ball. I gotta tell you I’m disappointed in a few things. One, they’re not getting the football down the field. There have been opportunities they’ve passed up. That’s one. The other is they’re not moving the quarterback even close to what I – and you’ve heard me say this – but they’re not moving him enough,” Simms said. “I mean, you can’t just drop back in the NFL and stand there. And there’s got to be more deception. “The last and most important, I watched Phillip Rivers this week, I watch Tom Brady every week http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/will-hernandez-jersey , I watch all these guys every week. And I’m watching Phillip Rivers going, ‘Look at him.’ Now, I know he has a better line and he’s got a set of really terrific receivers. But he is scrambling, outside the pocket, moving, he’s great in the pocket moving. Tom Brady is truly great in the pocket. And I just don’t see that enough from the Giants with Eli and that’s a big problem.”Around the Inter-GoogleEli Manning playing like an old QB who’s past his primeSaquon Barkley tried to save Eli Manning from himself, tried to single-handedly save the Giants season.On a night when Barkley showed you all the electrifying...Giants need to end Eli Manning era after dismal showing vs. Eagles | SI.comWith every screen pass and every ball that barely traveled past the line of scrimmage on Thursday night, it became clear that Eli Manning’s time in New York is nearing its end.Giants are a sick organization right nowIt took about 15 minutes for the Mets to reveal themselves as a one-trick pony this year. Every fifth day you could sit in front of a television, or make the...End of Eli Manning with New York Giants - Time for team to draft new quarterback"I know I can play," the 37-year-old said Thursday night. But Eli Manning was a shell of his two-time Super Bowl MVP self in the blowout loss to the Eagles.Leonard: Giants season is over. Time to get head-start on life post-Eli Manning following awful loss to Eagles - NY Daily NewsPull the plug. The season is over.Shurmur to Beckham: Head-butting cooling fans not way to goPat Shurmur, as of early Friday afternoon, had not seen Odell Beckham Jr. head butt a fan (the electronic air mover, not a paying customer) on the sideline...Shurmur is already on the clockA pressure point this acute wasn’t supposed to arrive this soon for Pat Shurmur.Not six weeks into his first season as Giants head coach.But there’s no...Pat Shurmur on Odell Beckham head butting a sideline fan: 'It's important all players keep their composure' | NJ.comThe latest Odell Beckham Jr. meltdown happened in the second half of Thursday night's 34-13 loss to the Eagles http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/b.j.-goodson-jersey , when the Giants wide receiver took to head-butting a cooling fan on the sideline to fire himself up.NY Giant Odell Beckham Jr. takes selfies to fight hunger at ShopRiteNY Giants Odell Beckham Jr. did a selfie challenge at Wallington's ShopRite on Oct. 12, taking 250 selfies in 20 minutes to support local food banks.NY Giants: How frustrated Big Blue has lost its wayOne of NFL's proudest franchises, the NY Giants are 4-18 since their last playoff appearance. Thursday's loss to the Eagles has made them a punch line Good morning, New York Giants fans! There is a lot to talk about with the Giants, so let’s get right to it.Sterling Shepard: “Total faith in Eli”If there are players in the Giants’ locker room who don’t believe in quarterback Eli Manning, wide receiver Sterling Shepard isn’t one of them.“I have total faith in Eli. I haven’t heard that once in this locker room, I haven’t heard that from any individual player, so that’s just outside noise and stuff trying to break us apart. We’re doing a good job of keeping everything together in here. As far as in the locker room, we have total faith in him, we picked him as our starting quarterback at the beginning of the season and we’re going to ride with that.”Saquon Barkley think he can get betterThe Giants had a couple of extra days off after having played on Thursday night. Rookie running back Saquon Barkley said he used the to reflect on “what I could do better to help the team.”“I think I could be more efficient in the run game, continue to grow as a leader, pass pro, everything http://www.authenticsnewyorkgiants.com/cheap-aldrick-rosas-jersey ,” Barkley said. “That’s just kind of how I am. I’m very critical of all the little things and I think I can grow in every part of my game.”Around the Inter-GoogleHow it all went wrong for the Giants’ offenseWhen a team is assembled, and those doing the assembling view their creation one way and reality proves that view as fuzzy and blurred, the obvious question is...Debate: Has Darnold made Jets kings of New York over Eli, Giants? - New York Giants Blog- ESPNThe Giants have the better overall talent at the moment, but does the Jets' rookie QB give them a stronger foundation and prospect for success?Giants defend Eli Manning, even as other teams pile up pointsEli Manning might not be listening, but he is the subject of rampant criticism about his ability to perform for the Giants at 37 years old.Outwardly, the...Giants can barely even quibble with John Mara’s harsh wordsGuilty as charged.On Tuesday, Giants co-owner John Mara did not dance around the sad state of his team, saying he is “embarrassed by 1-5.” The...Giants Waive WR Stacy Coley From Injured Reserve | NFLTradeRumors.co

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz