Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
laiyongcai92 Offline

06.03.2019 04:45
I really thought that the first Antworten

week of power rankings was going to be the toughest Tennessee Titans Hats , but now I think it is week 2. The reason week 2 is so challenging is because I am still trying to project what I think the team will be for the whole of the season and not over-react to week 1.Here are my 2018 NFL week 2 power rankings:Philadelphia Eagles (LW:1)Los Angeles Rams (LW:2)Minnesota Vikings (LW:3)New England Patriots (LW:4)Green Bay Packers (LW:7)Pittsburgh Steelers (LW:6)Jacksonville Jaguars (LW:10)Kansas City Chiefs (LW:13)Carolina Panthers (LW:12)New Orleans Saints (LW:5)Atlanta Falcons (LW:8)Los Angeles Chargers (LW:9)Houston Texans (LW:15)Baltimore Ravens (LW:19)Chicago Bears (LW:14)Denver Broncos (LW21)Cincinnati Bengals (LW:17)Tennessee Titans (LW:11)San Francisco 49ers (LW:16)New York Giants (LW:18)Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW:29)Cleveland Browns (LW:22)New York Jets (LW:28)Miami Dolphins (LW:31)Dallas Cowboys (LW:23)Detroit Lions (LW:20)Indianapolis Colts (LW:24)Seattle Seahawks (LW:25)Washington Redskins (LW:26)Arizona Cardinals (LW:27)Oakland Raiders (LW:30)Buffalo Bills (LW:32) It is Tuesday of week 1. Do you know what that means? Yep, you guessed it Tennessee Titans Hoodie , power rankings. This year I am going to do power rankings as well as compile where the Titans rank in the various rankings around the league because I know all of you are just dying to know where I rank the different teams. My plan is to keep the rankings each week in a spreadsheet- for a couple of reasons. The first is because it is a whole lot easier to keep track of that way. The second is that I am interested to look back at the end of the season and see how much they change from week 1 to week 17.Ranking teams before we actually see them play is pretty dumb, so that is why the Eagles have to start out at #1. They are the reigning champions and should get to hold the spot until it is proven they don’t deserve it.So without further adieu Customized Tennessee Titans Jerseys , here are my 2018 NFL week 1 power rankings:Philadelphia EaglesLos Angeles RamsMinnesota VikingsNew England PatriotsNew Orleans SaintsPittsburgh SteelersGreen Bay PackersAtlanta FalconsLos Angeles ChargersTennessee Titans (yes, I’m a homer)Jacksonville JaguarsCarolina PanthersKansas City ChiefsChicago BearsHouston TexansSan Francisco 49ersCincinnati BengalsNew York GiantsBaltimore RavensDetroit LionsDenver BroncosCleveland BrownsDallas CowboysIndianapolis ColtsSeattle SeahawksWashington RedskinsArizona CardinalsNew York JetsTampa Bay BuccaneersOakland RaidersMiami DolphinsBuffalo BillsWhere do the Titans rank around the web? SB Nation: 15CBS Pete Prisco: 16Bleeding Green Nation: 20(!?!?)

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz