Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

06.03.2019 04:52
Buffalo Bills’ Monday Night Football game against the New England Pat Antworten

LeSean McCoy is a fierce competitor http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/stephen-hauschka-jersey , and after doing everything he could to return to the field in time for theriots, McCoy expressed his frustrations over his lack of production in Buffalo’s anemic offense. After ripping off a 12-yard run out of the Wildcat on Buffalo’s first offensive play of the game, Shady’s next 11 runs gained a grand total of one yard, as every time McCoy tried to bounce a run outside, the Patriots were there to deny him. McCoy did have success as a passing weapon out of the backfield, hauling in six passes (eight targets) for 82 yards, including a nice 24-yard catch. But McCoy will be the first to admit his ground game seems stuck in neutral at the halfway point. McCoy, Buffalo’s Pro Bowl running back, has run the ball 75 times for 257 yards, an average of 3.4 yards per rush. He has yet to score a touchdown (rushing or receiving), and is on pace for by far the worst statistical season of his career. “In 10 years, I’ve had bad games Youth LeSean McCoy Jersey , but just the flow, the season, everything is just bad,” McCoy said following Monday night’s loss, Buffalo’s fourth time in six losses scoring fewer than seven points. “The hard work that we put in, the hard work I’ve put in my whole life, my whole career, for it to happen like this every game, it’s tough. You see the defense out there just grinding. So it is frustrating.”If McCoy was going to get on track against any opponent, it figured to be the Patriots. Over his last five games vs. New England, Shady had rushed for at least 70 yards in every game. On Monday night, despite the Bills breaking out the Wildcat and getting McCoy the ball on direct snaps Youth Charles Clay Jersey , he never came close to 70 yards. “You put a lot of work and effort into your craft, your job and the results and outcomes are like the same, so it’s frustrating,” McCoy said. “I don’t know. I didn’t play good, so I guess. I thought it would be a better game running-wise. I usually run the ball good on them.”McCoy knows he can still be the same featured back who just last year paced the Bills with 1,138 rushing yards and 448 receiving yards. But this year, playing on an offense with arguably the worst quarterback play in the league, and on a line that lost Eric Wood, Richie Incognito, and Cordy Glenn from last year, McCoy is suffering through a historically bad season. “I still can play. I still can play. Defenses know I still can play. You see the way they approach me when I’m in the game,” McCoy said when asked if he felt he had lost a step or two as Buffalo’s primary offensive play maker. There was rampant speculation that McCoy could be traded on Tuesday Youth Kelvin Benjamin Jersey , but the 4 p.m. Eastern trade deadline came and went with McCoy still a member of the Bills. “This is my team, . . . I’m happy here,” he said after the Monday night loss. “But it doesn’t matter whether I was here or anywhere else, playing a season like this, you would be mad. I don’t think it’s a matter of where I’m at. It’s just what’s been taking place and how things are going offensively. . . .What do I got, 200 yards? In the [eighth game]? That’s never happened to me. Yeah, it’s different. It’s a different season. I’m 30 years old, playing since when I’ve been in high school. This stuff [has] never happened to me. It is tough.” The New England Patriots find themselves in another Super Bowl, which means we have to wait before we address off-season topics for the teams in the division. That means this week on the AFC East roundup we take a look at the coaching hires and moves each team has made or in the Patriots case, will have to deal with before the season comes to an end. Buffalo BillsThe core coaches for the Bills are making a return with Sean McDermott, Leslie Frazier, and Brian Daboll returning to the sidelines to provide consistency for the team. The differences comes with a new special teams coach in Heath Farwell (following the firing of Danny Crossman Youth Ryan Groy Jersey , who led a unit ranked in the bottom of the league). Buffalo also hired Bobby Johnson to coach the offensive line. Johnson was an assistant line coach with the Indianapolis Colts last year, a team that went from fielding a league-worst line to one of the best in just a year. Something to monitor are reports that Chad Hall will become the wide receiver coach, however nothing has become official at this time. New York JetsThe Jets will have a new head coach on the sidelines in Adam Gase who was fired by the Dolphins at the end of last season. Gase hired one of the best defensive minds on the market, announcing Gregg Williams as his defensive coordinator. On the other side of the ball, the Jets received permission from the Dolphins to speak with Dowell Loggains who was Gase’s offensive coordinator last year down in Miami. Gase should play a vital role in the development of Sam Darnold, so the Jets will be a team to watch next year. Miami Dolphins/ New England PatriotsThese two teams are grouped together because one impacts the other. Once the season ends for New England, it’s expected Miami will announce the current defensive coordinator of the Patriots, Brian Flores, as their next head coach. That has not stopped Flores from building his staff. Former head coach Jim Caldwell has been linked to the Dolphins to be an assistant head coach. The team is also planning to hire Patrick Graham from the Green Bay Packers to be their defensive coordinator. There has been no word recently in their search for an offensive coordinator. The Patriots do not seem to be worrying about hiring new coaches because aside from Flores, no other coaches are expected to leave the staff.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz