Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.03.2019 07:06
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Keegan Bradley is playing so well at the CIMB Classic that not even the fact his beloved Boston Red So Antworten

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Keegan Bradley is playing so well at the CIMB Classic that not even the fact his beloved Boston Red Sox are in the World Series can distract him. Nike Free Online Sale . Teeing off on Friday in Malaysia while the Red Sox were playing the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 2 of the World Series in Boston, Bradley sunk seven birdies -- including five in a six-hole stretch on his back nine -- to shoot a 6-under 66 and open up a four-stroke lead over Ryan Moore heading into the weekend. Hes at 13-under 131 for the tournament, an official event on the PGA Tour for the first time. Bradley, who grew up near Boston in Woodstock, Vt., is such a big Red Sox fan, his bio on the tour website lists his "biggest thrill outside golf" as Bostons World Series triumphs in 2004 and 2007. But even though hes been getting updates on this years series from his girlfriend, Jillian, on the course, hes kept his focus on his own game. So much so, in fact, hes playing some of his best golf -- even though the Red Sox lost on Thursday to even the series at one game apiece. "In the back of my mind, Im wondering whats going on (with the Red Sox)," he said. "I know my mom at home is flipping back and forth, watching. Its fun to know yesterday the Red Sox won, the (Boston) Bruins won and I shot 7 under." Bradley has carded only one bogey in 36 holes at the Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club. And he nearly had an eagle and another birdie on the back nine on Friday, missing both putts by inches. "Its hard to remember a time where Ive been more dialed in than these last two days," he said. Moore didnt follow up his stellar play in the opening round -- when he made 10 birdies -- with an equally strong second round. He had three bogeys to go with three birdies in an even-par 72 and sits at 9-under 135, a stroke ahead of Kiradech Aphibarnrat and Chris Stroud in a tie for third. "Obviously it wasnt the round I had yesterday but amazingly enough it wasnt too dissimilar," Moore said. "I hit a lot of really good putts today that just were just right on the edge, burning the edges, so overall Im still very happy with my game and where Im at." Graham DeLaet of Weybun, Sask., followed an even opening round by shooting 5-under 67 Friday, moving him into a tie for 13th. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., shot 2-under 70 and was tied for 33rd. One player whos not at all happy is Phil Mickelson, who again struggled with wayward drives a day after saying his swing is as bad as its been in a long time. After a long wait caused by a backup at the 10th hole, Mickelson pulled his tee shot to the left, just out of bounds under a tree. He clenched his teeth and muttered to himself, but was in better spirits when he reached the ball, joking to the crowd, "Everybody OK? Sorry about that." Then, on the back nine, Mickelson gave himself two tough chip shots from sand traps onto the greens that led to back-to-back bogeys on the 13th and 14th holes. He birdied his last two holes to salvage a 2-under 70, but that didnt give the five-time major winner much solace. "I dont have the control of the swing that Id like," said Mickelson, who is 10 strokes off the pace at 3 under. "Im not sure which side Im going to miss it on and playing this golf course from the rough, which I did today is extremely difficult. The rough is tough. Youre fighting for pars the whole day." Mickelson said before the tournament hed be taking more time off this season and playing fewer events so he can focus more on trying to win the majors, particularly the U.S. Open, which would complete a career Grand Slam. But his biggest priority right now is fixing his swing. "Ive got a lot of issues and I think that Ill address it more in the off-season. This week and next week (at the HSBC Champions in Shanghai), its going to be difficult," he said. The surprise of the Malaysian tournament so far has been Kiradech, who briefly shared the lead on Friday before Bradley went on his back-nine birdie run. The Thai is competing in just his fourth PGA Tour event but didnt look out of his element playing alongside Mickelson and defending champion Nick Watney. He knows this course well -- he won the Malaysian Open at the same golf club in March to earn his European Tour card. He has a chance to receive a two-year U.S. tour exemption and invitation to the Masters with a win on Sunday. "Im trying my best. I dont want to force myself," he said. "If I can do well and have a lot of luck, make a lot of putts, maybe Ill have a chance to get the PGA Tour card." Cheap Nike Free Uk .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3. Nike Free Cheap Online . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. http://www.nikefreesaleuk.com/ . Authorities in Medina, Minn., released the details one day after Cunningham was jailed for another alleged incident with the woman he had been living with for the previous eight months. Cunningham had already been charged with felony domestic assault for allegedly choking the woman last week.American midfielder Brek Shea is likely to move from Stoke of Englands Premier League to the Orlando City expansion team in Major League Soccer.Stoke manager Mark Hughes was quoted Thursday on the clubs Twitter feed as saying we envisage Brek completing his move to Orlando. It hasnt been confirmed yet, but he was in the building yesterday trying to tie it up.The 24-yearr-old, who has two goals in 27 international appearances, was acquired by Stoke from FC Dallas in January 2013 for a $4 million transfer fee. Nike Free Trainers Uk. . He appeared in just three league and two League Cup games for the Potters and spent time on loan this year to second-tier Barnsley and Birmingham, making a total of 14 League Championship appearances. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz