Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

19.03.2019 06:44
The San Francisco 49ers have six games remaining to assess Antworten

their current roster for the 2019 offseason and beyond. Ideally we’ll see more rookies and other young players getting opportunities Jimmy Garoppolo Color Rush Jersey , but for the time being, the depth chart remains the same as it has been most of the year (injuries aside).I’ve posted the full depth chart below, and I was curious what changes people would make if they were coaching these final six games. Who would you prefer to see bumped into a starting role, or at least a contributing role?Obvious ones would be Solomon Thomas getting more interior work, and Dante Pettis getting more involved in the offense. However, there are plenty of players further down the depth chart worth giving a look.On Wednesday, defensive coordinator Robert Saleh was asked about rookie cornerback Tarvarius Moore and rookie defensive lineman Jullian Taylor. He said of Taylor, “He’s coming along. He’ll get his opportunity here very soon.” As for Moore, he was a little less certain, saying, “We’d like to, for sure we’d like to see him. Don’t want to play the musical chairs either so if the opportunity presents itself, we’ll find ways to get him out there.”Jimmie Ward is settled into the free safety role, but unless the 49ers plan on potentially extending him https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Fred-Warner-Jersey , I’d love to see more of D.J. Reed. He’s gotten opportunities, but they’ve been rather inconsistent. Speaking of the safety position, I’m hoping to see Marcell Harris get some work on defense. I’m fine with Jaquiski Tartt as the starting strong safety, but I’d love to see Harris get some work as an extra defensive back to build a big dime type of package.On offense, I wouldn’t mind seeing Richie James used a little more creatively in the offense. Speaking of the receivers, I’d love to see Trent Taylor getting more of an opportunity, but given his back issues, I’m guessing it will be inconsistent at best with him until he gets a full offseason of recovery.Who are some others you’d like to see maneuvered around over these final six weeks? 49ers offensive depth chart vs. Bucs, Week 12PositionFirstSecondThirdPositionFirstSecondThird49ers defensive depth chart vs. Bucs, Week 12PositionFirstSecondThirdPositionFirstSecondThird49ers special teams depth chart vs. Bucs, Week 12PositionFirstSecondThirdPositionFirstSecondThird As two of the best players at their position in their generation, San Francisco cornerback Richard Sherman and Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers have formed a relationship built on deep respect.They have nothing but praise for each other’s games and will exchange texts after one of them does something special. With all that they have accomplished that can happen often.More Packers coverage from FOX Sports WisconsinProtecting QB Aaron Rodgers will be Packers’ priority vs. BearsPackers place starting guard Bell on IR, sign OL SiragusaStaTuesday: Packers’ Rodgers sets record with INT-free streakPackers Snap Counts: Patrick shows fight in first startUpon Further Review: Packers vs. Falcons“Just checking if he has a great game or I see something on tape where he’s in his bag and doing something crazy like some of the Hail Mary’s that he’s thrown,” Sherman said. “I text him like Tarvarius Moore Jersey , ‘Man, that’s crazy. I don’t know what you were thinking right there.’ He’s a good dude.”Sherman hopes Rodgers doesn’t pull off any of those crazy plays he’s known for on Monday night when the 49ers (1-4) visit the Packers (2-2-1) in the seventh meeting between the two megastars, including one in the postseason.The two split the previous six meetings when Sherman was in Seattle, although the Seahawks won the most important in the NFC title game in January 2015. But any success Rodgers had didn’t come because he found some weakness in Sherman’s game. Instead, he approached it like most quarterbacks do, throwing as few passes to his right as possible, knowing Sherman will shut down that side of the field.Rodgers has completed only nine passes for 90 yards against Sherman in those six games, according to SportRadar, targeting him just 13 times and throwing one interception. Almost half of that production came in the first meeting in 2012 when Rodgers went 4-for-5 for 44 yards. He has avoided him almost completely since then as Sherman has allowed just five catches for 46 yards in the past five games.“When he’s on the field, you have to be smart throwing the ball his way,” Rodgers said. “That’s just the type of player he is. I mean, he’s a super-intelligent guy, he’s got incredible football instincts and he can still impact the game in a number of different ways.”7View Gallery Gallery:Upon Further Review: Packers at LionsAP | Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved.Sherman is still striking fear in quarterbacks at age 30 despite coming off major surgery on a ruptured Achilles tendon and nursing a calf injury that sidelined him for one game this season.Sherman has been targeted just 10 times on 145 pass plays this season, the second-lowest rate in the NFL. Opposing quarterbacks have completed just two of those passes for 28 yards as Sherman has been a rare bright spot for a struggling San Francisco team.“People aren’t targeting him. That always tells you a lot there about Richard Kentavius Street Color Rush Jersey ,” Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. “Especially where he is in his career, he diagnosis routes extremely well. I’ve always felt he was so strong at the breaking points of routes and really does a great job of playing toward his length. He’s an excellent player, always has been. I think he looks good.”Rodgers has also been slowed by an injury at age 34, as he hurt his knee in the first half of the opener against Chicago before returning to lead a memorable comeback.He has shown more mobility each week and is coming off a 442-yard, three TD performance in a loss at Detroit last week. Rodgers has 10 touchdown passes and just one interception all season and has the highest passer rating (103.5) of any quarterback with at least 1,000 attempts.“He’s still the best or is tied for the best on the planet,” 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said. “He always has been. He’s the man. I know he’s not 100 percent, everyone knows that, but he seems to be a little bit better each week. He’s still the best. Good player.”One aspect that makes Rodgers even tougher to defend than other top quarterbacks such as Tom Brady or Peyton Manning during his heyday is the ability to scramble. Rodgers is an elite athlete and can extend plays with his feet and then expose defenses downfield with his laser-like arm when the cornerbacks can’t stick with the receivers for that extra time.Sherman knows that’s one of the hardest things to prepare for against Rodgers and the Packers.“You’re going to have to run, you’re going to have to cover for a long period of time,” he said. “You’ll have to be ready for the backyard football. He’s a great passer, he can throw the ball anywhere. He can be on his back foot and throw the ball 75 yards.”

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz