Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
ylq Offline

25.03.2019 08:36
In the earthly smoke Antworten

In the earthly smoke, find a place between the water and the clouds, step on the ancient rhyme of the millennium and gently walk into the Tang poetry and Song poetry, let the soul live poetically, not to be a guest, winter to spring, full of spring Fangfei has a world of love between the world, the heart is outside the red dust, indulging in thousands of mountains and waters. I don't want to think about it, I don't like it, I don't care, I don't care, I don't want to sculpt, I don't care, I write a few words, I am happy, it is also a kind of fun. Or draw a pen to paint, draw the landscape of my heart, a cup of faint chrysanthemum tea, life. In the south of the Yangtze River, I am delighted to see the emergence of all things, through the rain and fog, leisurely seeing the poetic roaming of the leaves, through the coldness of winter, seeing the branches covered with frost, flowers, strong bloom, can not help but sigh life. I think that the life is endless like a flower bloom, the life is quiet and elegant, so in a desolation, there is love and ruthlessness, such as the heart of flowers, thousands of turns, made their own fireworks romance, deep feelings. Whether it is winter or summer, I hope that the time will be gentle Cheap Marlboro 100 Cigarettes, I hope that the time will be slower, and then slower! Waiting for my rushing life; life, whether it is good or bad, I hope that there will be no trace, we can still laugh on the hard life road. The splendid way is: middle-aged is quite good Cigarette Wholesale Online, and the night is in the middle of the mountain. Everyone is going to be alone, and they are self-aware. Go to the poor water and sit and watch the clouds. Occasionally, Lin Biao, talking and laughing without repayment may be, the freedom of life is like Wang Wei��s end of the industry. After middle age, he still has a strong interest and good intentions for all things. In his later years, he settled in the end of Nanshan. Bentham. I often go alone to play, or go to the end of the water to seek the source, or sit and watch the rising clouds change, I think, this is a leisurely life, it is a kind of comfortable life, maybe It is a flower that blooms in the air and is the flower of the soul in full bloom. In the ancient poems, standing on the shore of the otter, watching the sky, looking at the water and the sky Cheap Cartons Of Newport 100 Cigarettes, the birds flying high, the lonely cloud alone, looking at both Newport 100 Cigarettes Online. The long hair of the plain clothes, such as the faint bloom of orchids, enjoys this quietness of the world. Flowers bloom and fall, not praised. Yunjuan Yunshu, not for people, this is very good. If there is a day, I can see through the world, I am tired of the end of the world, I will live in a courtyard, walk in the wind, smile, scatter the red dust, forget the grievances and walk through the four seasons of life, return to life Newport 100S Carton Wholesale, return to the true nature, I will plant flowers and plants Full of courtyards, with you on a long, strange sunset, and now it is old.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz