Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.07.2019 08:56
ST. [url=http://www.lakersteamofficial.com/Kurt-Rambis-Lakers-Jersey/]Kurt Rambis Jersey[/url] . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Boston Antworten

ST. Kurt Rambis Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Boston Red Sox placed right fielder Shane Victorino on the 15-day disabled list for the second time this season. Both times its been because of a strained right hamstring. He was sidelined from the start of the season until he was activated April 24. Outfielder Daniel Nava was recalled from Triple-A Pawtucket. Also, designated hitter David Ortiz and first baseman Mike Napoli were not listed in Saturdays lineup because of injuries. The flurry of activity took place before the Red Sox played Tampa Bay, with Boston trying to end an eight-game losing streak. Manager John Farrell said Ortiz has a calf injury. Napoli is still feeling the flu-like symptoms that sidelined him Wednesday and Thursday in addition to hamstring, calf and finger issues. "Were beat up," Farrell said. Saturday was a planned day off for Ortiz to deal with his injury. "This is what his situation called for," Farrell said. Napoli could miss a few days. "I cant say this is a one-day thing," Farrell said. "It might be more days needed than that, and were hopeful to avoid a down time on the DL as well with him." Victorino aggravated a hamstring injury from spring training running to first base in the ninth inning of Friday nights 1-0 loss to Tampa Bay. "We recognize where were at," Farrell said. "You have to separate the individual from the teams win-loss record and the streak were on. Its compounded by the stretch that were in, but at the same time, you cant push a guy past a point where its detrimental for him and the risk-reward bar is swayed into the risk category." Victorino missed 22 games early in the season. "We think, through the exams so far, its not as severe as the injury at spring training, but in combination with hamstring and just overall physical ailments that hes battling right now, the two-week break is needed," Farrell said. In 21 games this season, Victorino hit .242 with one homer and 10 RBIs. Nava began the season with Boston. He hit .149 with two homers and three RBIs in 17 games before being sent to Pawtucket on April 22. Last season with Boston, Nava batted .303 with 12 homers and 66 RBIs in 134 games. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey . Cellino was ordered by a judge to pay a 600,000 euro ($800,000) fine for evading import taxes on a yacht he purchased in the United States and brought to Italy, the ANSA news agency reported. Michael Cooper Lakers Jersey . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. http://www.lakersteamofficial.com/Derek-Fisher-Lakers-Jersey/ . The Brazilian driver had the second-best time in last months tests at Jerez and said the "good start" could play to his advantage when the season gets underway in Australia in March.The Los Angeles Lakers hope to start the month of February on a good note when they open a three-game road trip tonight against the Minnesota Timberwolves at Target Center. The Lakers will also visit Cleveland and Philadelphia, have lost four in a row on the road and are 8-18 as the guest this season. They are 3-12 on the road against Western Conference opponents. Los Angeles is mired in a six-game slide overall and dropped a 110-100 decision to the Charlotte Bobcats the last time out on Friday, when Pau Gasol finished with 24 points and nine rebounds. Nick Young added 21 off the bench and Jodie Meeks scored 19 points for the Lakers, who are only 3-18 in the last 21 games and shot 38.7 percent from the floor. "They just werent ready to play for whatever reason," said Los Angeles head coach Mike DAntoni. "Whether its the end of January, who knows, but its inexcusable." As has been the case almost all season, injuries are the main story for the Lakers. Kobe Bryant (knee) wont travel with the team on this trip and it was announced Gasol (groin) would also stay in LA for rehab. However, there is some good news as all three injured point guards, Steve Nash, Steve Blake and Jordan Farmar, appear ready to return to the lineup. "Theyre all good," DAntoni said. "I think theyre all ready to go. Theres a possibility all three could play (at Minnesota)." Lakers center Chris&nbssp;Kaman is probable Tuesday because of a sore knee and he has missed the previous seven games. Vlade Divac Lakers Jersey. He might get the starting call with Gasol shelved, although Kaman has basically fallen out of the rotation. Meanwhile, the Timberwolves have dropped two in a row and three of five games, including Saturdays 120-113 setback at Atlanta. Kevin Love pumped in 43 points and grabbed 19 rebounds, while Kevin Martin and J.J. Barea added 17 and 12 points, respectively, for the Timberwolves, who finished shooting 44 percent from the field. Barea was ejected with 6:43 left in the fourth quarter after receiving his second technical foul. "I didnt even know I had it (43 points) until I think Martin told me after the game. I was just trying to get us back in the game by any means," Love said. "Teammates set me up with a lot of good shots. A loss, especially right now, is tough." Love has posted three straight double-doubles and nine in the last 10 games, posting an average of 25.3 points and 13.3 rebounds in that time. Minnesota has dropped 11 straight in Atlanta and will visit Oklahoma City and New Orleans after hosting the Lakers. The TWolves, who are 13-9 in the Twin Cities, have split two meetings with Los Angeles this season and will host the Lakers on March 28. The Lakers have won 26 of the last 28 matchups with Minnesota and are unbeaten in 11 straight and 12 of 13 contests at the Target Center. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz