Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.07.2019 08:56
GREEN BAY, Wis. [url=http://www.bluejacketsshop.com/authentic-brandon-dubinsky-blue-jack ets-jersey/]Brandon Dubinsky Jersey[/url Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- Will Venable hit a game-winning single in the bottom of the 12th inning off closer Craig Kimbrel to give the San Diego Padres a 3-2 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Saturday night. Thomas Lemar France Jersey . Yangervis Solarte walked to start the 12th, and Jedd Gyorko and Chris Nelson drew consecutive one-out walks. Venable followed with his game-winning single over the head of right fielder Jason Heyward to give the Padres their fourth win in five games. Atlanta extended its losing streak to five games. Tim Stauffer (3-2) pitched two innings for the win. Kimbrel (0-3) took the loss. The Braves loaded the bases in the top of the 12th with no outs, but Stauffer got Evan Gattis to hit into a third-to-home-to-first double play and retired Chris Johnson on a groundout. Atlanta tied the game at 2 in the eighth on Heywards single, a walk and Johnsons RBI single. Trailing 1-0, the Padres went ahead in the seventh. Rene Rivera led off with a single, was sacrificed to second and scored on Solartes two-out single. After San Diego loaded the bases, Jordan Whalden relieved Ervin Santana and threw a wild pitch that allowed Solarte to score for a 2-1 lead. Santana allowed two runs and six hits in 6 2-3 innings with six strikeouts and four walks. Santana pitched eight shutout innings with 11 strikeouts against the Padres on Monday in the Braves 2-0 win in Atlanta. San Diegos Tommy Medica had two more hits, including a second-inning single that gave him hits in six consecutive at-bats. Medica went 5 for 5 on Friday with two two-run homers, setting career highs for hits, RBIs and runs with four. Ian Kennedy, who skipped his last start on Monday at Atlanta with a left oblique strain, was lifted after five innings. The right-hander allowed one run and two hits with seven strikeouts and five walks. TRAINERS ROOM Braves: Heyward was back in the starting lineup after missing four games with a strained back. "Its been four days, but it seems like its been a month," Atlanta manager Fredi Gonzalez said. Padres: Right-hander Andrew Cashner (right shoulder soreness) will make a rehab start Friday with Single-A Lake Elsinore. ... Left fielder Carlos Quentin, on the 15-day DL (left knee soreness), will get a second opinion in Los Angeles sometime in the coming week. ... Catcher Yasmani Grandal (fluid in right knee) was out of the starting lineup for the third straight game. ON DECK Braves: Right-hander Aaron Harang (9-6, 3.43 ERA) pitches in the series finale at Petco Park where he resurrected his career by going 14-7 with a 3.64 ERA in 2011, his only season with San Diego. Padres: Right-hander Tyson Ross (10-10, 2.60) has thrown eight consecutive games of six or more innings while allowing two or fewer runs, the longest streak in the NL and second in the majors to Seattles Felix Hernandez, who has done it 14 straight games. Paul Pogba Jersey . The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. Djibril Sidibe Jersey . Masahiro Tanaka has touched down in the United States and the courting of the Rakuten Golden Eagles stud pitcher has begun in earnest by a bevy of MLB teams interested in the Japanese ace. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/benjamin-mendy-france-jersey/ . Wayne and Cindy Tuck of Ilderton, Ont., closed out round-robin play earlier in the day with a 7-3 win over Finland but needed a win over Austria to reach the final eight.10. How did the Toronto Argos amass 445 yards in total offence and fail to score a touchdown against the Calgary Stampeders?11. Can you send me, via Twitter and its 140-character limit, the names of all Blue Jays fans who believed the pitching staff was good enough at the start of the season and who believe that now?12. If you could bet on Jimmy Walker or the leader of golfs Fedex Cup standings to win the British Open, would you know that Jimmy Walker leads the Fedex Cup standings?13. I know the media can have trouble adjusting to a players preferred name, but if Sam Reinhart of the Buffalo Sabres wants to be known as Samson Reinhart, because thats his name, the media should call him Samson Reinhart, and should avoid all corny references to the length of his hair, agreed?14. And can we make a pact that all references to Texas Rangers third-base prospect and MLB Futures Game MVP Joey Gallo should avoid the line that the kid not be rushed and be allowed to "age"?15. Is it okay if I repeat a line from TSN/The Reporters? Thanks. "When I first heard of taking selfies at the Tour de France, I thought they were drugs".16. If you could eliminate any or all of the following, how many would survive? 1) NBA slam dunk contest 2) MLB home run derby 3) NFL Pro Bowl 4) NHL skills competition. Hugo Lloris France Jersey. (Boy, it didnt take me long).17. I dont give a damn who starts and who doesnt at the MLB all-star game, but shouldnt I give a damn that Jose Altuve of the Houston Astros isnt the AL starter at second base? Okay, Robinson Cano cancels the argument, but still, Altuves MLB-leading 130 hits and AL-leading 41 steals make me give a bit of a damn.18. Let me guess—you and I had the same two reactions to the appointment of Kevin Dineen as Chicago Blackhawks assistant coach. Those reactions? Good move by the Hawks and Dineen should be the head coach of another NHL team. Am I right?19. The New York Mets say they would be willing to trade 41 year-old Bartolo Colon. Do you know anyone equipped with the knowledge that the Mets are a baseball team and Colon is a pitcher who thought the Mets would be unwilling to trade Colon?20. Its a great start for the 3-0 Winnipeg Blue Bombers, who are back in the CFL West where they belong. You know what the question is, dont you? Wouldnt they prefer to still be in the East, where theyd be alone in first place with a two-game lead after only three games?Greenday - Westbound Sign ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz