Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Java
liny195 Offline

03.09.2019 10:24
/www.thepackersfanshop.com/ Antworten

GREEN BAY Bryan Bulaga Jersey , Wis. (AP) — Whether it was running through safety Darryl Roberts to start the game or breaking Pro Bowl safety Jamal Adams‘ tackle attempt to score a touchdown, Green Bay Packers running back Jamaal Williams had the best game of his career in Sunday's victory at the Jets.Williams carried 15 times for 95 yards and one touchdown, added six receptions for 61 yards. In total, Williams accumulated a career-best 156 yards from scrimmage to help Green Bay earn its first road win of the season, 44-38 in overtime."I'm just grateful. Grateful," he said after the game. "I just feel like my hard work and everything is paying off. Just coming out in the game showing the results of all my hard work and everything I've been going through. I want to come out here to show my team that I'm ready and working hard every time: the week practices, everything, walk-throughs, doing whatever I can to make sure I'm ready for them in this game." If that hard work continues to pay off, the Packers might have a good problem next year at running back. Williams, a fourth-round pick last year, opened the season as the team's No. 1 back, only to be supplanted at midseason by Aaron Jones, a fifth-round pick in 2017. Jones led the NFL in yards per carry before suffering a knee injury in the first quarter last week at Chicago that ended his season. With no other proven options on the roster, Williams played 86 of 91 offensive snaps against the Jets. He responded with the most explosive game of his career.In the first 14 games of this season, Williams didn't have a single run of 12-plus yards. Jones, meanwhile, had 15 carries of 12-plus yards despite serving a two-game suspension to start the season. In the last two games, however J'Mon Moore Color Rush Jersey , Williams has four such carries, including runs of 13, 15 and 19 yards against the Jets."I like both of those players," interim coach Joe Philbin said on Monday. "I like the way they practice, I like the way they prepare. I think they're good teammates. I think they're good in the locker room and they have a good skill set. They can run (and) they can catch the ball."While Jones is one of the more explosive runners in the league, Williams brings the well-rounded skills. The Jets blitzed relentlessly on Sunday but, other than giving up one sack, Williams was sturdy in providing time to help Aaron Rodgers throw for 442 yards."There's a couple where there's a bunch of green grass," Philbin said. "They ran some twists and brought guys the other way, they're coming up the A-gap, and he's got a lot of space to defend just by the nature of the protection. I thought overall he did a good job there. I like the fact he's got versatility. You don't have to take him out of the game if you want to do something specific. He had a nice game."The Packers will close the season at home against Detroit on Sunday. With undrafted rookie Lavon Coleman, promoted from the practice squad on Saturday, and Kapri Bibbs, added off waivers last week, being the other options on the roster, expect Williams to be heavily involved in the game plan again."Same mindset I have all the time, no matter if I'm starting or not starting," he said. "I'm just going in there doing my job, working hard … trying to punish defenders and see what they about and just give my team juice https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Nick-Perry-Jersey , just let them know I'm here to help. Block, run, do whatever I can for us to get a ‘W.'"NOTES: The players will be off for Christmas while the coaches were to be off Christmas Eve night and Christmas morning before convening around noon Tuesday to work on the game plan for Detroit. . Why are the Packers playing to win these games at the risk of injuries to key players or worsening their draft positioning? "These are football players. That's what they're paid to do," Philbin said. "They're paid to represent this great organization and play as well as they possibly can every time they get an opportunity. We understand injuries can happen at any point in time. That's football. It can happen at any point. I think when you start distinguishing all those different things, I think you lose sight of the real fabric and the heart and soul of what a football team is." . After a rocky season, Rodgers accounted for 474 total yards and four touchdowns vs. the Jets. "It was a special performance by him, without a doubt," Philbin said. "Certainly, he helped us score 44 points. There's no doubt about it, without him we probably wouldn't have scored 44 points." Aaron Rodgers dipped considerably from his 99 ranking a year ago, as his favorite receiver and best protector move ahead of him for this year’s game." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesAcme Packing Company homepageHorizontal - WhiteAcme Packing Companya Green Bay Packers communityFollow Acme Packing Company online:Follow Acme Packing Company on TwitterFollow Acme Packing Company on FacebookFollow Acme Packing Company on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchAcme Packing Company main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsPackersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceCDTOn Monday morning, EA Sports released the initial ratings for its annual NFL video game, Madden NFL 20. Green Bay Packers fans will see several of the team’s top players earn well-deserved rankings, but the game’s roster also features a few head-scratchers when it comes to the Green and Gold.In this year’s edition of the game, left tackle David Bakhtiari leads the way for Green Bay with an overall rating of 97. That is not just the best rating on the team — it is also the highest rating for any offensive lineman in the entire league. That’s not bad for a player who has missed the Pro Bowl each of the past two years (of course, he earned All-Pro honors both years, with a first-team nod in 2018). Second on the Packers’ roster is wide receiver Davante Adams, who has earned plenty of recognition after a stellar last few years. The sixth-year wideout came in with a 92 overall rating, putting him ninth among all receivers in the NFL.Following those two stars Davante Adams Jersey , the Packers have a pair of players tying for third on the team with a 90 overall rating: defensive tackle Kenny Clark and quarterback Aaron Rodgers. EA apparently is hitting Rodgers hard for his struggles in 2018, dropping him down from the maximum rating of 99. Interestingly, no quarterback received a 99 this year — Patrick Mahomes of the Kansas City Chiefs came closest with a 97 overall at launch. Clark, meanwhile, is the fifth-highest-ranked defensive tackle in the game. However, that designation is a bit deceiving; it consists primarily of 4-3 tackles and 3-4 nose tackles, while 3-4 ends — who play a closer role to Clark’s — get a defensive end position designation. Still, across all defensive linemen, Clark ranks tenth, a good indication of the respect that he has garnered in his three NFL seasons to date.Meanwhile, the first of the Green Bay Packers’ free agent signings to appear on the list is safety Adrian Amos, who slots in with an 87 overall rating. The Smiths, Za’Darius and Preston, received 83 and 80 rankings respectively, while guard Billy Turner was assigned a shockingly low 63 overall.Click here for the complete list of all of the Packers’ ratings at launch.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz