Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Java
liny195 Offline

03.09.2019 10:40
Kareem Hunt said it took him “a long Antworten

Sheldrick Redwine Jersey , long time” before watching the video of him shoving and kicking a woman in the hallway of his Cleveland residence. The Browns running back said he was ashamed when he finally saw it.“I was like, ‘Wow, it’s pretty bad. That’s not me,’” Hunt said Wednesday, via Mary Kay Cabot of cleveland.com. “I knew it wasn’t [me].”Hunt held his first news conference since signing with the Browns in February. He apologized again for two separate physical altercations that cost him his job with the Chiefs on Dec. 1 and will cost him an eight-game suspension this season with the Browns.Hunt, though, said he has not apologized to the victim in the video.“But if I was to see her http://www.brownsfanshop.com/Sione-Takitaki-Jersey , I would apologize to her face,” Hunt said, “but I have not had the chance to do that.”Hunt added he doesn’t “know any ways of contacting her, so I have not.”The league’s 2017 rushing champion has undergone counseling twice a week for anger management, while speaking to high school students about his mistakes.“I pretty much just focused on making myself the better person,” Hunt said. “. . .I’m not an angry person at all. Definitely not. I just felt like I had to make better decisions. So that was my biggest thing. I want to talk about ways to make better decisions in certain situations I’m put in.” More of the latest Browns news and notes from around the web in today’s dose of the Daily Dawg Chow." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDawgs EDTShareTweetShareShareDaily Dawg Chow: Browns news (5/7/19)Denny Medley-USA TODAY SportsCleveland Browns:“Browns sign three players who tried out at rookie minicamp” (ABJ) - “The Browns signed three undrafted free agents Sunday who participated in their rookie minicamp on a tryout basis.”“Browns’ Greedy Williams, Sione Takitaki need Steve Wilks to play to their strengths to succeed in the NFL” (PFF) - “On the first day of the draft Greedy Williams Jersey , 15 picks past without the Cleveland Browns selecting a player for the first time since 2011.”“Nick Saban helped give Freddie Kitchens his start and predicts he’ll do ‘great job’ as head coach” (C-T) - “Freddie Kitchens’ speedy ascension to coach of the Browns took many people by surprise. Not Nick Saban.”“Colin Cowherd insists he ‘loves’ Baker Mayfield, despite Twitter spat” (WKYC) - “Over the course of the past year, Colin Cowherd hasn’t been shy to make Baker Mayfield a subject on his show. Mayfield, meanwhile, has been even less shy to fire back.”NFL:“Suspended WR Bryant to apply for reinstatement” (ESPN) - “Suspended former Steelers and Raiders wide receiver Martavis Bryant told ESPN on Monday that he’s planning to apply for reinstatement in the coming weeks.”“Kicker-desperate Bears reportedly trade for kicker not named Robbie Gould” (CBS) - “As their kicking competition wages on after an awful but fitting start, the Bears have added another kicker to the mix, this time via trade.”“Dez Bryant posts first route on his comeback trail” (NFL.com) - “The former Pro Bowl receiver posted video of himself on Instagram Monday coming out of a stance https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Howard-Wilson-Jersey , making a cut left, catching a pass and falling to the ground before popping back up.”“XFL Reaches Deal With Fox, Disney To Broadcast Games” (SI.com) - “The spring football league hopes to do better than its predecessor, the Alliance of American Football, which shut down its operations last month and face a bevy of lawsuits.”

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz