Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

23.09.2019 05:46
I have typically started with t Antworten

Well Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey , the 2019 NFL Draft is behind us which means it’s now time to turn my attention to the 2020 NFL Draft.he defensive side of the ball when doing these previews..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesThe Phinsider homepageHorizontal - WhiteThe Phinsidera Miami Dolphins communityFollow The Phinsider online:Follow The Phinsider on TwitterFollow The Phinsider on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchThe Phinsider main menuSectionsFanpostsFanshotsLibraryDolphinsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft Prospects2020 NFL Draft Class Preview: QuarterbacksNew,57commentsEDTWell, the 2019 NFL Draft is behind us which means it’s now time to turn my attention to the 2020 NFL Draft.I have typically started with the defensive side of the ball when doing these previews but I am starting with QB this year.I know there’s been lots of talk about Rosen and whether he’s the long-term answer or not for the Dolphins.My opinion - I liked him coming out of UCLA and I hope with all my heart he’s our franchise QB that will win Super Bowls for us.With that said though, it would be incredibly foolish to not scout and do our homework on this potential elite QB class of 2020.As of right now, Tua, Herbert and Fromm all have high first round grades in my book.Obviously, a lot can change and I am aware of that.However, if this class is as good as I think it is, the Dolphins need to do their homework.So, lets get a quick look at this potential 2020 QB class and we will start with probably the most popular guy in Tua Tagovailoa.Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama (Jr)Tagovailoa is the crown jewel of this draft. My top player overall, Tua can make every NFL throw. He’s got the touch, accuracy, anticipation, pocket presence….he’s incredibly fun to watch. He’s also got that ‘it’ factor; you can see that on film, it’s hard to explain. Tua is already the favorite to go number 1 overall so the expectations are crazy high for him this year. With all that said though, the 2020 NFL draft is a long ways away, we will see how the season goes for Tua and the Crimson Tide. I expect him to be a very high draft pick Larry Csonka Jersey , if not the number 1 overall. Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsJustin Herbert, Oregon (Sr)I was a bit surprised when Herbert announced that he was staying for his senior season last year but I can’t criticize it, I 100% believe more experience will help improve Herbert as a player and a leader. Had he declared though, I do believe he would have pushed against Murray to be the number 1 overall pick. Herbert is a QB that literally gave me goosebumps when I watched a couple of his throws. He’s a natural thrower, with tremendous talent. He’s got fantastic touch, good accuracy, and sneaky fast. I’ve also read that Herbert is a pretty intelligent guy (dreams of becoming a doctor after football) and is a good leader off the field. Herbert has everything you look for in a franchise QB. My only knock on him would be consistency game to game, but overall Herbert is a rare talent that will most likely be a very high draft pick.Stan Szeto-USA TODAY SportsJake Fromm, Georgia (Jr)With all the attention Tua and Herbert generate, Jake Fromm has almost become an afterthought. Which truly shows how insanely talented this QB class is. Jake Fromm is right up there in my book with Tua and Herbert. He’s a clutch QB who shows up big in big moments. He also thrives under pressure (something we haven’t had in Miami for a long time). Strong arm, good touch, good decision maker, pretty good pocket presence and can make plays with his legs. He’s a true leader on the field and you can see it. Fromm could end up being the best QB in this class, the potential and talent is there. I see him being yet another high draft pick. Dale Zanine-USA TODAY SportsSam Ehlinger, Texas (Jr)Ehlinger is a fun prospect to watch. He’s in that Baker Mayfield type role - escaping pressure with his legs and making tremendous throws on the run. He’s got awesome pocket awareness, and just has that ability to make something happen when everything breaks down. Right now, I don’t have a good hold on his consistency as a thrower – something I will be monitoring a lot this upcoming season. I do think he’s got an NFL arm and I think he could develop into a really good QB.Stephen Lew-USA TODAY SportsSteven Montez, Colorado (Sr)Montez has got the size and the arm strength you look for in an NFL QB. I think he does a great job of making plays with his legs and keeps his eyes downfield looking to make a throw. I’ve seen throws that are highly accurate and has good touch but I still need to dive more into his film. I think he’s very inconsistent and raw in a couple areas. I see potential though in Montez and look forward to watching his this fall.John Hefti-USA TODAY SportsShea Patterson Dan Marino Jersey , Michigan (Sr)Patterson is a mobile QB who likes to throw deep often. I think he’s got natural arm strength and the ability to throw with touch and precision. He’s an interesting prospect though, I like the arm talent, but he’s inconsistent. I like the mobility, but I think he often panics when he feels pressure. Also, to put it simply, he did not impress me last season overall. I think Patterson has details and consistencies in his game that need to improve. I think he made a good decision returning to Michigan for this up coming season.Raj Mehta-USA TODAY SportsJacob Eason, Washington (Jr)Jacob Eason started his career at Georgia, but after an early season knee injury sidelined him, Jake Fromm took over and Eason choose to transfer to Washington. Currently, as of right now, I don’t have much film study done on him -I know he’s big (6’-6”), has big arm, good decision maker and has the ability to throw with anticipation. He could be a guy who move way up the draft boards with a good season.I look forward to studying his film.Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports Other notable QB prospectsK.J. Costello, Stanford (Jr) Nate Stanley, Iowa (Sr) Jalen Hurts, Oklahoma (Sr) Kellen Mond, Texas A&M (Jr)Feleipe Franks, Florida (Jr)McKenzie Milton Bob Griese Jersey , Central Florida (Sr) - Very fun player to watch, highly talented, major size concerns and is also recovering from a horrific knee injury.Brian Lewerke, Michigan St. (Sr) Jake Bentley, South Carolina (Sr.) FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The New England Patriots reminded everyone why they are still the pride of the AFC East.With a 3-0 start to the season, the Miami Dolphins emerged as an early threat to the Patriots’ run of nine consecutive division titles.The Dolphins are now left to regroup after a 38-7 loss to New England on Sunday , having been denied their first 4-0 start since Hall of Fame coach Don Shula’s last season in 1995.The Patriots, meanwhile, are back to 2-2 with a short week to get ready for Thursday night’s matchup with the Indianapolis Colts.It was the first time this season that the Patriots have resembled a team capable of making a run at its third consecutive trip to the Super Bowl.“Obviously, we haven’t played well the last two weeks and we talked a lot about the things we need to do better, and we need to carry them over from week to week,” Patriots QB Tom Brady said. “Hopefully we’re a lot better in October than we were in September.”Part of the reason is, Belichick’s team clearly isn’t yet at full strength.Defensive end Trey Flowers and safety Patrick Chung returned to action after missing Week 3 with concussions.But Brady is still trying to get the most of a new-look group of receivers following key offseason departures. He made progress, tossing a 55-yard TD pass to Cordarrelle Patterson and a 9-yard TD to rapidly improving Phillip Dorsett.Still, the offense may have taken another hit on Sunday after tight end Rob Gronkowski left the game in the third quarter with a right ankle injury and didn’t return.Gronk had been questionable all week with an ankle issue.The good news for Brady is that receiver Julian Edelman is now eligible to play after being suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the NFL’s policy on performance enhancers.He can officially rejoin the team on Monday.“It will be great to have him,” Brady said. “‘We haven’t seen him in four weeks, but I know he’ll be ready. … Everyone here loves Jules and loves having him back.”There is also plenty to be excited about on defense Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , which held Miami to just 172 total yards and 3 of 11 on third down. New England entered the game giving up more than 400 yards of offense per game and allowing opponents to succeed on 49 percent of their third down opportunities.“We ignore the noise,” Flowers said. “When you’ve been hearing it for so long, we know we’re all we’ve got and we understand the guys in here and how hard we work. So we have confidence in how hard we work and the production that we’ll put out on the field.”After turning in his worst effort this season, Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill said he will be focused on recapturing how he started the season and not dwelling on his shortcomings in this game.“We didn’t come out and start the game like we wanted to. We didn’t convert on third down, we didn’t take care of the football, we didn’t gain yardage. We didn’t do anything we wanted to, so lot of work to do.”BOUNCING BACKThe Patriots improved to 8-0 following consecutive losses since 2002. That is also the last time the Patriots have lost more than two games in a row (lost four straight that year).MILESTONEJust moments before Gronkowski’s injury, he hauled in his fourth catch of the day, the 491st of his career. It marked a franchise record for catches by a tight end, passing Ben Coates.For the day, Gronk had four catches for 44 yards.STREAKINGLong snapper John Denney played in his 212th straight regular-season game on Sunday and is the NFL’s leader among active players for consecutive games played. He has appeared in every Dolphins game since signing with Miami as an undrafted free agent in 2005.AMENDOLA’S RETURNDolphins receiver Danny Amendola was a fan favorite during his five seasons in New England.He returned for the first time since he signed with Miami this past offseason during free agency.Amendola is being used in a role like the one with the Patriots — returning punts, in addition to his receiver duties. He finished with two catches for 21 yards against his former team.“They are a good team and we didn’t play well enough to beat them,” Amendola said.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz