Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
panxing18 Offline

23.09.2019 07:55
The Chiefs are interested in extending def Antworten

ensive lineman Chris Jones’ contract and Jones is on the same page as the team.Jones is heading into the final year of his rookie deal and General Manager Brett Veach said last week that conversations about extending his stay have already gotten underway. Jones was at a Special Olympics event in Kansas City on Friday and said that he’d like to be in town for the remainder of his playing days.“I’ve made myself at home Womens Sammy Watkins Jersey , the fans have bought into me, the community has accepted me for who I am and I appreciate that,” Jones said Jordan Lucas Jersey , via the . “I want to spend the rest of my career here, if that’s possible.”The 2016 second-round pick hasn’t missed a game since entering the NFL and set a career high with 15.5 sacks last year. He also set an NFL record with sacks in 11 straight games, forced two fumbles and returned an interception for a touchdown during a season that cemented him as a key piece for the Chiefs defense. Patrick Mahomes leads the NFL with 22 touchdowns and just five interceptions Jordan Lucas Jersey , and the Chiefs are 6-1 through the first seven games of the season.In other words, Mahomes Mania is runnin’ wild.With that in mind, we thought it would be the perfect time to pass along SIX ways to show off your newfound love for Mahomes:Patrick Mahomes home jerseylink copy 2Created with Sketch.Fanatics/$99.99BuyShowtime T-shirtlink copy 2Created with Sketch.Breaking T/$26BuyPatrick Mahomes black jersey T-shirtlink copy 2Created with Sketch.Fanatics/$31.99Buy“The Kid Wonder” T-shirtlink copy 2Created with Sketch.500 Level/$24.99Buy“Rollin with Mahomes” T-shirtlink copy 2Created with Sketch.Charlie Hustle/$32BuyPatrick Mahomes “15” T-shirtlink copy 2Created with Sketch.500 Level/$24.99BuyLooking for more product reviews Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , shopping guides, and good deals on sports merchandise and apparel? Check out SB Nation’s new Buy Stuff section.

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz