Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.10.2019 07:21
layoff game, Frasers hero Antworten

PARIS -- Top-seeded Maria Sharapova of Russia maintained her dominance over Daniela Hantuchova, thrashing the Slovak player 6-0, 6-1 to reach the Open GDF Suez quarterfinals on Wednesday. Custom Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys . The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said. "I wanted to start the match off well. It was extremely important to put that pressure on her from the beginning. I think I did that really well today." Sharapova hit 10 aces, saved all seven break points she faced, and broke Hantuchovas serve six times. She awaits eighth-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium or Yvonne Meusburger of Austria in the next round. Fourth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany and Russias Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova also reached the last eight. Kerber beat Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 7-5, while Pavlyuchenkova had a tougher time getting past seventh-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro 6-2, 3-6, 6-3. In remaining first-round matches, there were two upsets as and Frenchwoman Kristina Mladenovic beat No. 5 Simona Halep of Romania, 7-6 (1), 6-4, and Elina Svitolina of Ukraine ousted sixth-seeded Roberta Vinci 6-3, 0-6, 7-5; Also, Flipkens beat Mona Barthel 6-3, 4-6, 6-2; while Galina Voskoboeva rallied to beat Stefanie Voegele 5-7, 7-5, 7-6 (3) in nearly three hours. Khris Middleton Jersey . -- Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season. Ersan Ilyasova Jersey .com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. https://www.bucksrookiesshop.com/ . Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start.With the Montreal Canadiens losing an overtime heartbreaker to the Boston Bruins in Game 4 of their second round series on Thursday, Michel Therrien isnt too worried about his teams play so far. Matt Fraser scored 1:19 into the extra period as the Bruins grabbed a 1-0 win over Montreal in a game that saw both rivals evenly matched from the net out throughout the night. "I like the way were playing," Therrien told reporters on Friday morning as the series shifts back to Boston for Game 5. "Anything can happen in a best two-out-of-three situation. Were gaining confidence every game." Playing in his first-ever playoff game, Frasers heroics helped the Bruins even the set at two games apiece after the Bruins dropped a 4-2 decision on Tuesday. The Bruins had 35 shots on Carey Price compared to Montreals 33 on Tuukka Rask. While the shots and scoring chances were pretty much even, Therrien and his coaching staff drew considerable criticism for playing veteran blueliner Douglas Murray - who some pundits and fans thought could not handle the speed and puck-cycling game of thhe Bruins. Luke Maye Jersey. "They were physical, blocked shots and contained well," said Therrien of Murray and his defensive partner Mike Weaver. "(They) did a fantastic job for us." Murray, who was signed as a free agent last summer, had a team-leading eleven hits in the Canadiens two home games against the Bruins. "Its always been important for me to try to play physical but play clean and not take penalties," he told reporters on Friday. "Anytime you get praise from the coach, it feels good." The same couldnt be said for Montreals go-to threesome of Max Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek. The line was split up for much of the night, with Vanek playing alongside Tomas Plekanec. Pacioretty, who scored 39 goals during the regular season, has just one in the playoffs - the power play game-winner in Game 4 against the Tampa Bay Lightning. "Some guys are having trouble contributing offensively," said Therrien. "They need to adjust to the intensity of the playoffs." Game 5 is Saturday night in Boston. ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz