Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
ylq Offline

05.11.2019 03:18
trouble, sit in th Antworten

Maybe you can sit in a lotus pond like a moonlight; maybe you can sit on a distant mountain like a cloud; maybe you can sit in a book page like a beam of light; maybe you can sit like a dream Parliament Cigarettes, sitting in your eyebrows . Some time is used to sit down. For example, the same time of tea, like the time of thought, like a camphor, sweet and steady sweet sitting, like the two from the brows of the beautiful people in the south of the Yangtze River, from the blue smoke The word is quite poetic. The silky smoke, along with the light and shallow memories, sat back to the edge of the past and present, with the slight pleasure of the peach petals. \I have seen her past events in a friend's book. Her friend invited her to listen to a piece of music, each writing something she thought of on paper. What my friends wrote is: Mingyue, Yi, Guizhou, Luohua, Yi, Tianya. Her friend's paper is a quiet white. My friend couldn��t help but wonder, and her friend replied on paper: it��s hard to tell the story. Such a quiet hour of light, just sitting in a piece of music, only to find the beauty of music deeper mokingusacigarettes.com, beautiful to the point. This small sitting, a person, is sitting in the quiet of a house, the drunkenness of a tree. I used to sit on a word, a word, a poem... This is not a poetic depiction, nor is it not a fireworks. It is indeed the beauty of a word, which arouses the embarrassment of the heart, and swayes the layers of silky thoughts. It really is: "I don��t know if I am a guest in a dream, I am sitting in a greedy life, I have done the most in my life. One of the things is that I am carrying a girl��s proverb, like a dream whisper. I have seen too many people who are running in the world, people who run in the entanglement, and those who are fighting for me... they seem to be A silk thread is tied, you can't get away, you can't escape, you can never stop. I hope more people can stop, sit down, enjoy a faint and comfortable time, let the thoughts soak in a moment of silence. In the shadow Stop and sit in the bright place; stop at the trouble, sit in the cool place; stop in the grievances, sit in the open space; stop in the entanglement, sit in the ceremony and let you have a period of time Marlboro Lights, not necessarily amazing, Don't have to fall and fall, sit quietly for a while, let your thoughts spread out. At this time, the wind is sitting down, the moon is sitting down, and the shadows are sitting down. Your eyes have clear light and shine into the order. You are happy. One day, I will be like a month. , Sitting in the lotus pond; like a cloud, sitting in the mountains; like a bunch of lights, sit on your page; like a dream, sitting on your brow.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz