Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
ylq Offline

15.11.2019 08:51
I have a sweater Antworten

I have a sweater embroidered with red flowers, which I personally woven for me when I was in the fifth grade of elementary school. I remember that my family��s economic conditions were not good at the time, but I saw my classmates wearing beautiful and beautiful sweaters. I was very envious. When my mother saw my thoughts, I went to buy wool and hand-woven one for me. I remember that my mother was greedy. Black started knitting my sweater for a long time, my eyes were red, watching my mother busy under the lamp, with a smile on her face, and comparing it for a while, she picked up a needle and knitted, and had already forgotten it late at night. She is knitting a daughter's love needle in this sweater. Until now, I seem to be able to recall the scene. I am very proud. Other children wear a bought sweater. My sweater is a smart hand. My mother made a needle for me. I am very grateful to my mother. When the sweater was woven Marlboro Cigarettes, I came back from school and had dinner. My mother let me put on this sweater. How happy I was at that time, my mother was very happy. She said, "Like?" I was too excited to say Words, nodded in a hurry. I think my mother gave me a sweater that was more beautiful than the sweaters I bought from other students. After dinner the next day, I went out happily and played outside with my friends. I ran and jumped. I accidentally scratched my sweater by the branches of the roadside and made a hole in the sweater. It was already dark. I quietly came home and saw that my mother didn't pay attention. I secretly put the sweater in the cupboard. When my mother fell asleep, I found the needle and the thread. I wanted to fill the hole as soon as possible, but I also made up for it. Not good, my heart was in a hurry, I suddenly smashed the cup on the table, my mother was awakened, came to see me, I was very nervous, hurriedly hid the sweater behind the back, but my mother had seen, no way, had to The sweater was handed over to my mother, and I cried sadly. My mother smiled and said: "Mom has a way to make up for it." She didn't blame me at all. Under the lamp, my mother made up the sweater for me. I was lying on my mother's lap and fell asleep the next morning. Before I went to school, my mother told me to put on my sweater. I looked down and didn't expect to break. The place was embroidered by a mother into a red flower that was to be placed. My mother's hand is too clever. I have been wearing a sweater embroidered with red flowers for a few years. It is a piece of clothing that I like. When I grow up, I go to a middle school that is ten years away from home to study. I can only go home every weekend. When I am homesick and think of my mother Marlboro Red, I will take this sweater embroidered with red flowers. As if my mother is with me. Maternal love is a warm sun, for the children to dedicate her light, in the light of maternal love, the children are growing up vigorously, the sweater embroidered with red flowers is old mokingusacigarettes.com, but that is my favorite, I will always Bring a life around you

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz