Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
elaine95 Offline

10.01.2020 07:58
are those that believe that.When asked a Antworten

Neither of the Competition Committee’s two versions of a modified expansion of replay would address what happened in the NFC Championship Game. Both would allow only for reviews of plays where a flag was thrown.A chance also exists that owners could do nothing or they could vote on a different version of expanded replay. No one seems certain.Saints coach Sean Payton David Edwards Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , a member of the Competition Committee, told NFL Network that if the league doesn’t make a change “then ownership is saying they’re comfortable with what happened a year ago.”Payton also wants officials to become full time.His comments to the league’s network — his strongest to date — come on the heels of owners’ vote. “There are a handful of things that we’ve got to be better at right now,” Payton said on NFL Network, via Mike Triplett of ESPN. “Our best at playing and our best at coaching are spending 20 hours, 18 hours a day. Our best at officiating, it’s their second job. That has to change, because it’s too hard. There’s too much at stake for someone who’s a teacher at a school, who’s a florist Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , an attorney. That’s backward thinking.“And really as we move forward into the next 10 years, for instance, of our game, where do we want officiating? With all of the technology we have available to us, our fans are closer to the game, our fans are way more in tuned and educated as to the correct calls in the game. And we just need to be better.”It’s out of Payton’s hands now. The Saints have only one vote, and any rules change needs 24 of 32 to pass.“I can’t control that,” Payton said. “In other words David Edwards Jersey nfl draft , you can only get so upset and so angry. But if not, it tells you to some degree — look, there’s part of you that believes that there are those in television that think that drama [of a missed call] is perfect. That’s hard to take, but there are those that believe that.When asked about those who insist the Saints got “robbed” when officials failed to throw a flag on Rams cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman on his hit on Tommylee Lewis late in the NFC Championship Game, Payton said, “Put me in that number.”“But the idea that we’re discussing it today and that we’re having this impactful discussion today would get back to that group that says, ‘Hey, people don’t want to [tune] into a car race with no bumps or crashes. People don’t want it to be finely-tuned Custom David Edwards Jersey ,” Payton said. “Hey, I understand that line of thinking. But we’ve got to get that corrected, I think, though. The big errors like that, especially in 2019.” The Rams aren’t accustomed to seeing Aaron Donald this time of year. This marks the first time in Sean McVay’s tenure as head coach that the defensive tackle has attended organized team activities.“It’s nice having him around this time of year,” McVay said, via the team website. “I didn’t realize how much I enjoyed him.”Donald attended only the team’s mandatory minicamp in 2017 while hoping for a long-term contract extension. He skipped the entire offseason program last year, including the mandatory minicamp Discount David Edwards Jersey , before signing a long-term deal in August.The two-time defending defensive player of the year has brought an energy to the Rams this offseason.“He brings that intensity to the D-line,” Rams defensive lineman Michael Brockers said. “He’s pushing us in the weight room, just to get better. I appreciate that he’s out here because that’s a big-name guy. Usually you see them, they’re doing their own thing. But he’s out here working, working with us and getting better — so we appreciate that.”

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz