Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Java
zxlbxj1 Offline

24.07.2018 10:00
skipper Byron Scott didnt mince Antworten

BOSTON -- The traditional post-series handshake between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens wasnt the symbol of sportsmanship the NHL might be looking for. Bruins forward Milan Lucic said something to anger Montreals Dale Weise and Alexei Emelin after the Canadiens beat the Bruins in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. Although no one involved in the exchange would reveal exactly Lucic said, according to reports he threatened to retaliate against them next season. And he isnt sorry for saying it. "Whats said on the ice stays on the ice, and unfortunately that code is broken," Lucic told reporters at the TD Garden on Friday. "Its unfortunate that it blows up to what it is now. Im not the first guy to do it; Im not the last guy to do it. Im not sorry that I did it. Im a guy that plays on emotion, and this is a game of emotions. Sometimes you make decisions out of emotion that might not be the best ones. Thats what it is." The Bruins finished the regular season with the NHLs best record, but their quest for a third trip to the Stanley Cup finals in four seasons ended on Wednesday night with a 3-1 loss to Montreal. After the game, the teams went through what appeared to be the standard postgame handshake line. But Lucics comments still rankled in Montreals locker room afterward, when Weise said, "(The Bruins) had couple guys -- sorry, just one -- that couldnt put it behind them and be a good loser. Milan Lucic had a few things to say to a couple guys." The Canadiens have since moved on to the conference finals against the New York Rangers. The Bruins spent Friday emptying their lockers, and Lucic wasnt backing down a bit. "I didnt make the NHL because I accepted losing, or I accepted failure, and I think thats whats gotten me to this point and made me the player that I am," he said. "Like I said, Im not the first guy to do it, and Im sure I wont be the last." Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli also had trouble accepting the loss, saying he still believes he has a roster that can add a championship to its 2011 Stanley Cup title. There wont be a major roster overhaul this summer, he said. "This is a very good team," he said. "Theres some tweaks here and there but its a very good team; strong down the middle, strong in the nets, good character, good core." Reciting the teams accomplishments-- Presidents Trophy, five-game victory over the Detroit Red Wings, and a close series against Montreal -- Chiarelli said he would try not to overreact to the disappointing end to the season. "Its emotional, and its my job to be unemotional about it," he said. "Were not going to make too many changes to this team. But there will be some changes." Lucic, who is signed through the 2015-16 season, will remain, along with centres Patrice Bergeron and David Krejci and defencemen Zdeno Chara, Dougie Hamilton and Torey Krug. Jarome Iginla and Shawn Thornton are the teams top unrestricted free agents. "If you look at the guys, most of the guys are still going to be with us next year," Bergeron said. "And I think we have a great group of guys, a great core and we have the experience that you need in playoffs. And I think this year hopefully makes us eager to do it next year." Dale Hunter Jersey . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Evgeny Kuznetsov Jersey . Cavaliers shooting guard Craig Ehlo makes a solid play on the ball, but still Jordan hits the amazing shot. http://www.authentichockeyshopcapitals.c...apitals-jersey/. Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. Taylor Chorney Jersey . Adding playoff teams. Monitoring instant replay from league headquarters. Possibly creating a set of guidelines to prevent locker-room bullying. Mike Gartner Jersey . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Lakers will try to halt a minor slide on Friday night when they kick off a homestand against the Orlando Magic at Staples Center. The Lakers have lost two straight, both on the road, although their most recent setback was in familiar territory. They fell to the Clippers, 114-89, in a game where Doc Rivers squad was designated as the home team. Jordan Clarkson led the Lakers with 14, followed by Jordan Hill and Wayne Ellington, who both had 13 points. Jeremy Lin chipped in 12 points, Nick Young added 11 and Carlos Boozer managed 10 points. Kobe Bryant finished 2-for-12 shooting for a season-low four points. He also had team highs of eight rebounds, seven assists and six turnovers. Bryant missed Mondays loss in Portland, as well as three games in late December, to rest his body. The Clippers led by 10 after one quarter, 22 at the half and 36 after three quarters. The loss was a frustrating one and Lakers skipper Byron Scott didnt mince words. Its very disappointing, he said. We came out soft. They punched us. I told them to man up. Bottom line, we were soft. The Lakers will welcome the Trail Blazers, Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers duriing this residency.dddddddddddd The Magic have dropped four straight and lost the opener of a four-game road trip on Wednesday with a 93-90 loss to the Denver Nuggets. Nikola Vucevic had 20 points and 11 boards for the Magic, who had a two-game road winning streak snapped. Victor Oladipo and Evan Fournier posted 17 and 14 points, respectively, with Oladipo also dishing out six assists. Ahead 67-64 with 9:35 to play, the Nuggets created some distance with an 11-4 run. Nate Robinson scored nine points during the surge, which gave Denver a 78-68 edge with 5:49 left. Vucevics slam and Andrew Nicholsons 3-pointer around a Kenneth Faried turnover pulled Orlando within 93-90 with 56.4 seconds to go. The Magic had a chance to tie following misses by Lawson and Robinson, but Fourniers last- second 3-pointer fell short. Our guys have character and Ive never doubted that, said Magic coach Jacque Vaughn. Well continue to build that character. Overall, some good contributions off the bench and guys were ready to play when their numbers were called. The two teams have split the last six meetings, but the Lakers have taken three of the last four encounters in Los Angeles. Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China NFL Gear ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz