Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

27.07.2018 08:23
ssive payout. A more likely scenario is a long suspension. And there is a precedent for that: former Cincinnati Reds owner Marge Antworten

Byeong Hun An has the chance to a defend a European Tour title for the first time this week as he returns to Wentworth as the reigning BMW PGA champion. Russell Westbrook Jersey . The Korean became only the third rookie to win the European Tours flagship event last May by posting a seven-under 65 to storm clear of the chasing back during the final round.Going in to Sunday holding a share of the lead with Francesco Molinari, An capitalised on an opening-hole bogey from the Italian to move out ahead and continued to extend his advantage throughout the day. A six-shot victory parachuted An from world No 132 to the brink of the worlds top 50, securing invites to the majors in the process, with the 24-year-old since going to impress on both the European Tour and the PGA Tour.It was definitely life-changing, An told a pre-tournament press conference on Tuesday. It got me into a lot of events and boosted my confidence that I could compete and got me good results in to the Final Series last year. The Korean spoke to the media ahead of his title defence It gave me good confidence and definitely changed it a lot when I look back. I remember every single shot I hit on Sunday [last year] - I remember where my ball was and how I hit it.Its my second time to play and it feels comfortable. Its a bit different to other courses I think because Ive won here before. Wentworth winner Report from Ans six-shot win When I play the course, I feel really comfortable and I know where to hit and where to not hit. It feels a bit different than me going to other events I think, so hopefully my shots will work this week.Click on the video above to relive the highlights from Byeong Hun Ans Wentworth victory.Watch the BMW PGA Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Also See: BMW PGA Ways to watch WATCH: Wentworth ace club 2015 Wentworth recap Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Gary Payton Jersey . The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns. Patrick Patterson Jersey .C. -- Colin Kaepernick raced into the end zone, then pretended to rip open his shirt with both hands imitating Cam Newtons Superman touchdown celebration. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.com/kyle-singler-thunder-jersey-c-19/ . The Mavericks were not going to let San Antonio beat them with 3-pointers, and they did not want Tony Parker using the lane as his personal playground.TMZ has released an audio recording where a voice identified as Donald Sterling, owner of the LA Clippers, is making highly offensive remarks about African-Americans to his then-girlfriend V. Stiviano. The Comments He are some of the comments attributed to Sterling on the recording: - "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that youre associating with black people. Do you have to?" - "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." - "Im just saying, in your lousy (expletive) Instagram, you dont have to have yourself with, walking with black people." - "...Dont put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And dont bring him to my games." League Responds NBA Commissioner Adam Silver has expressed profound disappointment over the comments and has urged the public to allow for due process to run its course before any action is taken. "All members of the NBA family should be afforded due process and a fair opportunity to present their side of any controversy," Mr. Silver said, "which is why Im not yet prepared to discuss any potential sanctions against Donald Sterling. We will, however, move extraordinarily quickly in our investigation." The Clippers have declared that these comments do not reflect the views of Sterling and that they are looking into the issue. The public was also reminded that the source of the recording, Stiviano, is being sued by Sterlings wife for embezzling $1.8 million in the form of cash, cars and other items from the Clippers owner, thereby suggesting that the veracity of the recording should be questioned. Investigation The first step for the NBA is authenticating the recording. That means confirming that the voice on the recording is that of Sterling and that the recording was not doctored. Sterling may admit that the voice is his, but allege that his ex-girlfriend doctored the tape as payback for being sued by the Clippers owner. Authenticating the recording may not be an easy process. The NBA will need to get Stiviano to agree to be interviewed (likely under oath), which she may decline. If she refuses to talk to the league, there is little it can do to force her since the NBA does not have subpoena power (or an ability to force Stiviano to submit to an interview). The NBA could also hire an expert to review the recording to assess the likelihood that it has been tampered with and whether the voice is that off Sterling. Kevin Durant Jersey. . The NBA is being criticized for not suspending Sterling pending the outcome of the investigation. While the sentiment is understandable, the NBA is bang on here. It is important to observe the principles of fundamental justice, which include that justice be administered fairly. A person is entitled to a fair shake even in the face of despicable comments. The NBA is proceeding with its investigation expeditiously and is aiming to have it done in a "few days". Until then, it is important, if not critical, that the process be respected. Fines, Suspensions and Sale of Team Some people around the league want Sterling gone permanently given his a history of being racially insensitive. In 2009, Sterling was sued for discriminatory housing practices after being accused of seeking to drive African-Americans and Latinos from his apartment buildings. The billionaire settled the lawsuit by paying $2.725 million. He was also sued by his former GM Elgin Baylor, who filed a wrongful termination lawsuit that included allegations of racism. In part, Baylor alleged that Sterling rejected a coach because he was African-American. While some want Sterling gone, the NBA is unlikely to force Sterling to sell the team. If the league tried, they would likely be sued by Sterling, who in part, would allege that the league is violating antitrust laws. If successful, such a lawsuit could get Sterling a massive payout. A more likely scenario is a long suspension. And there is a precedent for that: former Cincinnati Reds owner Marge Schott. In December 1992, Schott was quoted in the New York Times as saying that her use of the N-word was a joke after referring to Eric Davis and Dave Parker as her "million-dollar n------". In that same interview, she made favourable comments about Adolf Hitler. As a result, MLB suspended Schott for one year. In 1996, she was suspended for another two years after more racially insensitive comments. In 1998, with her health failing, she agreed to sell the team. Apart from a suspension, we could also see a substantial fine. Ultimately, a fine of $1 million to $5 million would not be surprise. If authenticated, the comments are of course completely unacceptable, highly offensive and frankly disturbing. As well, according to a recent report, African-Americans comprise 76 per cent of all NBA players, while 81 per cent of players are of colour. So the NBA knows one thing: it has to get this right. And that may mean a long suspension and hefty fine. Expulsion, however, doesnt seem likely given the legal challenges. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz