Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

27.07.2018 08:23
g to try and keep the ball and he could be the player to convert that possession into goals. Pick your team now Think you can pi Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. Chase Edmonds Jersey . -- Even though the Green Bay Packers got a bargain the last time they signed Jordy Nelson to a contract extension, the veteran wide receiver said Tuesday he still would prefer to sign another deal before the season rather than playing out the final year of his contract. Nelson, who caught 85 passes for 1,314 yards last season, both career bests, said he doesnt know if his agent, Vann McElroy, and the Packers have had any meaningful conversations about an extension. "Hes not going to just bug me with it," he said. "Hell let me know when it gets close." The last time Nelson, a second-round pick in 2008, was in a contract year was in 2011, when he signed a three-year, $13.989 million extension in October. That deal included $5 million in guaranteed money, including a $3.5 million signing bonus. That deal paid Nelson a base salary of $2.7 million last year, and calls for him to make a base salary of $3.05 million in 2014. In terms of annual average salary, Nelson currently ranks 34th on the wide receiver pay scale league-wide entering 2014. But he indicated Tuesday that hes anxious to get a new deal simply because he wants the peace of mind. "You want it done so you and your family are comfortable, you want it done so you dont have to worry about it," he said. "I think on both sides. They get it done they can start working on someone else." That someone else is fourth-year wide receiver Randall Cobb, a second-round pick in 2011 who is going into the final year of his rookie deal. Cobb missed 10 games last season with a leg injury, but he returned in time to catch the playoffs-clinching touchdown pass from Aaron Rodgers on a fourth-down play at Chicago in the regular-season finale last year. "Im not a businessman so I dont really know that side of it," Cobb said of his situation. "Thats what I have an agent for - for him to handle that kind of thing. Thats for the Packers to decide and figure out." It appears Nelson is the priority, and after Chicagos Brandon Marshall signed a four-year, $39.3 million extension ($22.3 million guaranteed) with the Bears last month, Nelsons market should be set. Marshall caught 100 passes for 1,295 yards and 12 TDs last season for the Bears. Marshall turned 30 in March; Nelson turned 29 last week. Asked if he feels additional pressure in a contract year, Nelson replied, "No. I dont think so, not at all. I didnt feel that last time, and I dont think Ill feel it this time. I think were a long ways from that anyway. Weve got a few months to hopefully work on that and get it taken care of. I think well be fine." Andre Smith Jersey . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/justin-pugh-cardinals-jersey-99/ . Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old.Paul Merson and Phil Thompson go head-to-head in a special Euro 2016 Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side challenge as they look to land £1,000 for their charity of choice. Paul Merson and Phil Thompson go head-to-head in a special Euro 2016 Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side challenge as they look to land £1,000 for their charity of choice.Englands opening clash in Group B against Russia is Saturdays opening fixture in the best of seven showdown, with Roy Hodgsons men bidding to kick their campaign off with a win in Marseille. Both men will be playing for a £1,000 to their chosen charity with Merse nominating Children with Cancer and Thommo looking to raise money for Nugent Care.Heres who the Soccer Saturday pundits are selecting...Merses teamHarry Kane - Kane is a certain starter so Ive gone with a safe option here. I wish hed stop taking free-kicks and corners and get in the box, though, it infuriates me! Hes just won the Golden Boot, hell be a real threat if he gets himself in the box.Chris Smalling - Smalling is a better defender than Gary Cahill in my opinion and, having scored against Portugal, it wouldnt surprise me if he scored again. Its funny how goals come in patches.Eric Dier - Im playing safe and going with Dier. Hes almost certainly going to start and hell be solid in midfield as he always is. I just hope he can curb his aggressive side because hell no doubt be getting wound up on Saturday.Jack Wilshere - Wilshere has got to play, hasnt he? I cant see how Wilshere doesnt start. Ive got to go with who I believe should be playing, not with who Roy may pick.Igor Akinfeev - Tactical pick here. England should be better than Russia so I suspect Akinfeev will be the busieer of the two goalkeepers. Josh Bynes Jersey. Alexander Kokorin - I watched highlights of Kokorin a while back and he looked decent. Russia are going to try and keep the ball and he could be the player to convert that possession into goals. Pick your team now Think you can pick a better side? Select your VI here. Thommos teamWayne Rooney - Rooney is my elite pick. Theres a lot of talk about where Roy will play Rooney but for me hes a certain starter just behind Harry Kane. His experience will be key to the way England will play and will probably take a penalty if England get one. Kyle Walker - Walkers energy will be vital to whichever system England play with. Hell get plenty of the ball and will be bombing down the right hopefully creating openings for Kane.Gary Cahill - Ive gone for Gary Cahill as hes always likely to pop up with a vital goal from a set-piece. Hes may be not had the best of seasons for Chelsea but hes another certain starter against Russia.Eric Dier - One of the first names on the team-sheet and crucial to protecting Englands vulnerable back four. If England dominate possession, as I think they will, Dier will get lots and touches.Igor Akinfeev - I expect England to have all the ball so it could turn out to be a busy evening for the Russian keeper.James Milner - Im a big fan of James Milner and believe hell start. He has the ability to play in lots of positions and I think his tireless work will free up Rooney and Kane to create some damage. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz