Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

16.08.2018 03:36
qualify, then have a go. Whats the worst that Antworten

The Winnipeg Jets will try to pick up another win on what has so far been a successful road trip when they visit the sliding Florida Panthers for Thursdays clash at the BB&T Center. Tahir Whitehead Raiders Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game live on TSN Jets at 6pm ct/7pm et. You can listen to the game on TSN 1290 Radio at 6:30pm ct. The Jets were mired in a four-game losing streak before beginning their current stretch of six straight on the road. Winnipeg is 3-1-0 at the start of the swing and will complete the trip with two stops in the Sunshine State. After Thursdays tilt against the Panthers, the Jets will cap the trek Saturday in Tampa. Winnipeg is coming off Mondays 5-2 win over the New York Rangers, a victory that improved the Jets road record this season to 6-6-1. The score was tied at 2-2 after 40 minutes, but Olli Jokinen scored twice in the third period to help send the Jets to the win at Madison Square Garden. Jokinen gave the Jets a 3-2 edge at the 12:42 mark of the third and struck again with 1:54 remaining before Blake Wheeler provided an empty-netter inside the final minute. Devin Setoguchi and John Albert, making his NHL debut, scored 1:44 apart in the second period for the Jets, while Ondrej Pavelec earned the win with a 35- save effort. "I thought we got some good production from a lot of people," said Jets coach Claude Noel. Winnipeg won Monday despite playing without forward Evander Kane, who sat out with a lower-body injury. The forward has seven goals and seven assists in 26 games this season and is questionable for tonights tilt. The Jets hope to stay hot on the road in tonights matchup, which has been a favorable one for the club in recent years. Winnipeg has won five of the last seven meetings against the Panthers overall, although Florida has three wins in the past five encounters in Sunrise. The Panthers enter Thursdays meeting on a three-game slide and have failed to earn a point during that skid. The club dropped a 4-2 home decision against Ottawa on Tuesday and the loss moved Florida to 4-7-1 since head coach Kevin Dineen was fired and replaced by Peter Horachek on an interim basis. Florida jumped out to a 2-0 lead against the Sens, but Ottawa would tie it by the end of the opening period. Ottawas Colin Greening then scored the game- winner on the power play with just 43 seconds remaining in the second. Jonathan Huberdeau and Brian Campbell lit the lamp for the Panthers, losers in five of their last six. Tim Thomas played well in defeat, making 41 saves. "Im very frustrated. I feel like were close but we still make those major mistakes that cost us all the time," said Campbell. Florida is completing a five-game homestand tonight. The Panthers began the stay on home ice with a win over Philadelphia before losing three straight in regulation to fall to 4-7-3 as the host this season. Johnny Townsend Jersey . -- For one night, Nick Calathes provided a big reason to believe the Memphis Grizzlies might be able to withstand the loss of Mike Conley on a short-term basis. Brandon Parker Jersey . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Daryl-Worley-Raiders-Jersey/ . Forsman closed with a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Sunday for his third Champions Tour title. He beat Jay Don Blake by two shots.With the U.S. Womens Open starting Thursday, not everyone is a fan of bringing Lucy Li into the field. Li - the 11-year-old who will tee it up at Pinehurst No. 2 in North Carolina - has drawn criticism from top-ranked womens player Stacy Lewis, who thinks that a sixth-grader shouldnt compete in a big event at such a young age. "Im not a big fan of it. She qualified, so we cant say anything about that," Lewis told USA Today. "But I like to see kids be successful at every level before they come out here. I just like to see kids learn how to win before they come get beat up out here. "When I found out she qualified, I said, well where does she go from here? You qualify for an Open at 11, what do you do next? If it was my kid, I wouldnt let her play in the U.S. Open qualifier at 11, but thats justt me. Emmanuel Lamur Jersey. ." Li isnt the first young player to compete at the U.S. Womens Open - Morgan Pressel and Lexi Thompson qualified and played at age 12, while Michelle Wie was 13. "Look, if youre good enough, youre old enough - or young enough, whichever way you look at it," added four-time major winner Laura Davies. "If you can play the golf and you can qualify, then have a go. Whats the worst that can happen? She shoots a million this week and everyone says, Wasnt it great she was here? So I dont think anything bad can come out of it because shes too young to worry about the pressure. "Shes just having fun. Shes got a week off school. Its perfect." Michelle Wie agrees. Wie was 13 when she played in her first Womens Open and has been asked a lot about Li this week. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz