Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

16.08.2018 03:36
game of the third. Fichman played catch-up all through the final set and saved a match point before taking the loss with 30 winn Antworten

Rene Bourque will play for the Montreal Canadiens tonight in Game 3 of the teams second-round series against the visiting Boston Bruins. Mario Hezonja Jersey . Bourque leads the Canadiens with four goals through six games of the playoffs but was forced to miss Mondays practice with the flu. You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Tuesdays skate was optional with defencemen Andrei Markov and P.K. Subban, forwards Thomas Vanek, Max Pacioretty and David Desharnais as well as goaltender Carey Price among those who elected to skip the skate. The series shifts to Montreal after the Canadiens and Bruins split the first two games in Boston. Facing the prospect of a two-game hole in the conference semis, the Bruins sent everything they could at Carey Price on Saturday. One shot knuckled into the ice and skipped past Price to tie the game. Barely two minutes later, Price couldnt get all the way over to stop Reilly Smith. Smith scored the go-ahead marker during a four-goal flurry to end the third period as Boston came back to beat Montreal, 5-3, in Game 2 on Saturday after dropping Game 1 in double overtime. The Bruins rebounded from Thursdays Game 1 loss, when P.K. Subban scored on a Montreal power play 4:17 into the second overtime, and they rallied from a 3-1 deficit in the second meeting with 13 1/2 minutes to play. "Weve been a strong third period team the entire year," said Smith. "We started getting bounces. ... It ended up working out great, but its tough when youre relying on the third period to come back." After Thomas Vanek scored his second goal of the game for Montreal -- both on deflections from Subban -- Dougie Hamilton beat Price with a high wrist shot from the point at 10:56 of the third off a pass from Brad Marchand. Just over three minutes later, Patrice Bergeron picked a loose puck off the wall, and his harmless shot from the right boards looked like it had little chance of going into until it took that funky hop next to defenseman Francis Bouillon and several feet in front of Price, going in over his shoulder. Smiths winner with 3:32 left came after a cross-ice pass from Torey Krug was tipped by Brendan Gallagher, slowing it down before it reached Smith in the right circle for his near-side wrist shot. "They poured it on at the end of the game," said Price. "I thought they got pretty lucky. They were playing desperate ... and they found a way to put it in the net." Milan Lucic added an empty-netter and Daniel Paille scored earlier for the top-seeded Bruins. Tuukka Rask made 25 saves for Boston, which also lost Game 1 to Detroit in the first round, then won the next four to advance to the second round for the fifth time in six years. The Bruins, Stanley Cup winners in 2011, made it to the Cup Finals for the second time in three seasons last spring before bowing out to Chicago in six games. Mike Weaver had a goal for Montreal and Price gave up four on 34 shots. He had 25 saves on 26 shots in the first two periods. "I thought we put ourselves in a position where we thought we could take the win," said Subban. "But its very tough to go into an opponents building and steal two games in the playoffs. Its not an easy thing to do. And unless you play a full 60 (minutes) youre not going to be able to do it. We didnt play a full 60 today." The Original Six rivals are meeting in the playoffs for the 34th time. The Canadiens are 24-9 in the previous 33 series, but the Bruins have won the last two in 2008 and 2011. Game 4 is set for Thursday in Montreal. The Bruins and Habs split two meetings at the Bell Centre during the 2013-14 regular season, but Boston has claimed four of the past six road encounters in this series. Canadiens Projected Game 3 lines vs. Bruins Forwards:Pacioretty - Desharnais - VanekBournival - Plekanec - GallagherBourque - Eller - GiontaMoen - Brière - Weise Defence:Markov - EmelinGorges - SubbanMurray - Weaver Goalies:PriceBudaj Evan Fournier Jersey .com) - It may just be the right place and the right opponent for the Detroit Red Wings to snap their longest losing streak of the season. Bismack Biyombo Jersey . Wiggins, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013. http://www.magicauthenticshop.com/Customized/ . Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier.PARIS -- Aleksandra Wozniak and Sharon Fichman went down to defeat on Tuesday in the French Open first round, leaving 18th-seed Eugenie Bouchard as the last Canadian in the womens draw. Wozniak wasted a match point in her 6-7 (3), 7-5, 6-2 first-round loss to Romanias Sorana Cirstea. Torontos Fichman, ranked 77th, lost to sixth-seed Jelena Jankovic 5-7, 6-1, 6-3 in a match interrupted by darkness last in the second set on Monday. The first meeting between qualifier Wozniak, the world No. 149 from Blainville, Que., and 26th-ranked Cirstea lasted for just over 90 minutes in dry but chilly conditions. Wozniak, who has struggled with rehabilitation from a 2012 shoulder injury, had her chances to close out a win as she led the second set 5-4 But she dumped a backhand into the net on her winning chance, allowing Cirstea to eventually hold serve and tie the set at five games apiece. "It was one point to win the match, Im disappointed that I didnt cover it," Wozniak said. Cirstea then broke Wozniak for a 6-5 lead and tied the match at a set apiece a game later. The third set was a disaster for Wozniak, who lost serve to start and was beaten with a forehand down the line. Wozniak said she was carrying a thigh injury from her second qualifying match and felt it during her loss. "The first two sets were real battles," Wozniak said, before giving credit to Cirstea. "She played well, shes a good pplayer with a solid ground game, I knew what I was facing when I went into the match. Jonathan Isaac Jersey. Im disappointed it didnt go my way today. "Still, it was god experience to win three qualifying rounds. They helped me put in the work I needed. Its been two years since Ive played on real (European red) clay." Wozniak finished with 42 unforced errors and lost serve seven times while breaking Cirstea on four of eight chances. The Romanian won despite 51 unforced errors. Wozniak had her best Grand Slam result at Roland Garros in 2009 when she reached the fourth round. Fichman won her opening set on Monday against former No. 1 Jankovic but trailed 1-5 when darkness fell. When they came back, it was Jankovic in command, with the Serb winning the second set and breaking in the second game of the third. Fichman played catch-up all through the final set and saved a match point before taking the loss with 30 winners and 41 unforced errors. "At 3-all in the last set, I felt I got back into it, I played some good games," said Fichman. "Shes a tough player and is where she is for a reason. "She didnt give any free points; I knew I had to try and earn the match myself. I had a break point at 4-3 but I couldnt convert it. But the fact that I put myself into this position and had the chances is a positive thing. I hope to keep improving and take the good things from this match." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz