Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 HTML
zhanjiao1212 Offline

16.08.2018 03:36
ons before being traded to the Sioux City Explorers Antworten

Kyle Walters and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers appear pleased with their 2014 CFL Draft class, but they now look to the 2013 crop to round out their rookie camp roster. Authentic Bradley Bozeman Jersey . TSN 1290 has learned the Blue Bombers have agreed to a contract with 2013 11th-overall draft pick Kris Robertson. Robertson, a 5-foot-9, 185-pound defensive back out of Concordia, has been working to recover from an ACL injury suffered while training soon after his selection by Winnipeg in the 2013 CFL Draft. "This past year Ive been training like a crazy man — working hard. I want to get back. I want to get on the field," said the 23-year-old while taking in this years CFL Combine as a spectator. "This is the longest Ive been off playing football since I started in Grade 10… This little break is more so a mental barrier than a physical barrier. Im just excited to get back on the field." "Im just gearing up, getting myself a lot stronger. I want to make sure Im above and beyond what I was last year." At the time, Robertson was thought of as a bit of a stretch selection when former Bombers general manager Joe Mack chose him with the second pick of the second round, but his athleticism is hard to ignore. His numbers in the 2013 Montreal regional earned him an invite to the main combine in Toronto, where he tested atop both the vertical and broad jumps, as well as recording a blazing combine-best 4.42 40-time. "Dynamite leaping ability," said Winnipeg general manager Kyle Walters this past March when describing the two-time All-Canadian kick returner. "Kris is not a very big guy, but for a little guy, his athleticism and hes a competitor. Hes like a lot of undersized football players that have had success, they become a real tenacious-type character. And he has that. Obviously his speed is his number one skill set, but hes got an aggression to him for an undersized guy. And hes got a fantastic vertical jump… Hes a really phenomenal athlete and a real tough competitor." Despite being a draft pick of the former Joe Mack regime, Robertson appears to fit in well with what Walters is doing in his new-look defensive backfield. "Kris is a unique body-type and a unique skill set," added Walters. "In hindsight it ended up being a nice fit for him with us potentially moving to a Canadian field corner. Hell be able to compete at a spot where hes got a comfort level." Robertson will compete alongside fellow non-imports Donovan Alexander and Graig Newman, who were signed as free agents in February, as well as Matt Bucknor who was acquired via trade with Hamilton in January, and 2014 fourth-round pick Derek Jones. "Im always optimistic when it comes to these things. I feel Im just ready. After watching them last year — I watched every game — it was upsetting because I feel even though I wasnt a part of the team, I feel Im part of the team. You know, you dont like to lose. I know no one likes to lose. Its upsetting, but I feel with the new coaches coming in and everything, I feel this is a good turnaround. Good things are going to happen, especially with the new acquisitions they got in free agency." "I grab my lunch pail and go to work. Thats the kind of person I am. Ill do anything I can to contribute and bring success to the field, the position, the city of Winnipeg." Authentic Jordan Lasley Jersey . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. Authentic Lamar Jackson Jersey . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-mark-andrews-jersey . The 24-year-old Pruneau played his CIS football with the Montreal Carabins. The six-foot, 200-pound Montreal native had 41 tackles, 3.Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced the signing of right-handed pitcher Kaohi Downing on Tuesday. Downing, 28, played with the Goldeyes for the last two seasons before being traded to the Sioux City Explorers following the 2013 season for infielder Ryan Pineda. He was subsequently dealt to the Sioux Falls Canaries, where he went 0-1 with a 5.79 ERA in 4 2/3 innings this season. Inn 79 outings for the Goldeyes in the last two seasons, the product of Honolulu, Hawaii went 8-6 with a 3. Wholesale Ravens Jerseys. 97 ERA. Downing was drafted by the San Francisco Giants in the 50th round of the 2009 MLB amateur draft and played three seasons in their system from 2009-2011. The Goldeyes have 22 players on their active roster, including 12 pitchers and 10 position players. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz