Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Chrisbi's Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Fernsehn
ylq Offline

14.12.2019 07:46
m has endured thirst for more than Antworten

Having endured so many days of thirst, I thought it would wither and fall, but I did not expect that it was still green and jade when it saw it, and it was full of vitality. The first time I was shocked by the tenacity of life, and the first time I wanted to applaud life for spring, my neighbor gave me a spider plant and let me take good care of it. That was the first time I heard its name-Chlorophytum. It turned out to look like this: a few slender leaves stretched out and stubbornly stretched upwards. The leaves and the green of the oil attracted me like jasper, and I couldn't help it. I carefully placed it on the window and let the warm sunshine and breeze pamper it. Seeing its lovely appearance swaying in the breeze, I was very happy that it could grow up, water it regularly, and lightly touch its young leaves with my hand. As it grows, the leaves become wider and longer. I have to sigh that time has passed so quickly, in a flash, it is midsummer Carton Of Cigarettes, and the season when I am graduating. As I approached Xiaosheng's first exam, the pressure was as heavy as homework. I fought with them every day with a pen. Maybe it was too attentive. After more than ten days passed, I suddenly remembered that I had n��t visited Chlorophytum for a few days, nor had I watered it. The day was light rain, and my mood was as bad as the weather. Today's test results were unexpectedly bad, and I kept complaining about myself. Back at home, I was lying in bed, without saying a word, the depressing air made me breathless. An inadvertent glance suddenly felt an unspeakable taste in my heart. The chrysanthemums on the windowsill are still like that: the turquoise leaves are stretched, and they are persistently pushed upwards. These days I did not water it, but it is still the same, full of the vitality of life and the perseverance of giving up. In such a hot day in June, no one can bear it, but Chlorophytum has endured thirst for more than ten days and is tenacious. It is not afraid of thirst, it may just stick to its hope for life and support itself with perseverance without shrinking. I should really applaud you for not being decadent and giving up, shocking your tough life, shocking the future with your attitude of not showing up in adversity Marlboro Cigarettes, and not giving up in adversity. In the future, there will be many setbacks to face, but in my life Marlboro Red, I must always remember that there is such a spider plant, because of its tenacious vitality, it shocked me for the first time

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Chrisbi's Forum
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz